*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578881-the-gloaming
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#578881 added April 11, 2008 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
the gloaming
Maybe rain works me up.

I'm in a lousy mood. And I have no reason to be.

Jay Mohr hosting the Jim Rome show is keeping my spirits..at least they're not talking sports with some overpaid underacheiver.

War on my debit card, banks and the stupid pharmacies that only allow you to take out $40 at a time. How am I supposed to pay rent like that?

No music today (not copping that from Ash and I have proof) cuz I'm not even in the mood to consider what I wanna listen to as I contemplate how I'm gonna give the landlord the share of rent I promised him and how many places I'm gonna have to go and buy Mountain Dews at just to use their stupid ATMs. And I'm not gonna make the library.

The banking industry? Bounce a check accidently and you're fucked. I have a state tax return check that nobody wants to cash.

I need to get off my lazy ass, get that acoustic guitar restrung, and learn how to play it. Just so I can make a punked-out cover of Dusty Springfield's "You don't have to say you love me".

I need another form of happiness.

The sun's poking out. Time to make a go at things. The mood still sucks. Can't write shit lately either. I cursed myself by sorta writing about writer's block. Find "Inexact Sciences" in my port cuz I'm unprepared to properly post it here right now. And I just got a text. Yippee *Rolleyes*. I'm out. Good day y'all.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578881-the-gloaming