*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579238-I-Did-Something-New-This-Year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#579238 added April 13, 2008 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
I Did Something New This Year
Jamál (Beauty), 5 Jalal (Glory), 165 B.E. - Sunday, April 13, 2008 about 5:01 PM PDT

I did something new this year, instead of doing my *Smile*my tax return on line and sending it over cyberspace I *Bigsmile*filled out a hard copy and am going to send it snail mail. Doing my own tax return isn't new, I've did them myself for the past two years. The new thing is doing the hard copy and using the postal system to send it in.

The returns are done, in the envelops and ready to mail. I'll take them to the post office tomorrow between morning job training and afternoon chemical peel. Oddly enough I'm not stressing out over the returns. I figure if the Internal Revenue Service wants more information they will contact me. It's not like I'm difficult to get hold of, True I spend most of my days on-line using a phone hook-up to the Internet, but I do get off line to eat, clean the cat litter and go to the bathroom (not necessarily in that order or at the same time).

I have an answering machine to take messages when I'm not home or answering the phone. Contrary to popular opinion, I do eventually get back to people who leave both a polite message and a phone number. Sometimes I even get back to people who leave an impolite message and a phone number.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579238-I-Did-Something-New-This-Year