*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579395
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#579395 added April 15, 2008 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
apr 14 2008
okay. okay. I've got to get myself in that state of mind where the zen and the yang and the life center is all one.

Yeh. Right.

Trish got married this weekend. Tax season robbed me of the joy of celebrating. I spent my entire weekend filing taxes and sleeping, except to go to her wedding. I was too tired to stay for the entire reception. And that's probably a good thing.

As I watched the bouquet toss, I was thinking, if it hits someone in the eye then they should keep the medical reciept in case they need to claim it on their return next year.

The garter belt reminded me that I needed more toner for the printer. I haven't really figured that one out...but it did.

One third of the guests were my tax clients. Thank God they didn't recognize me surrounded by my children and all. I could see me talking about how great the tax return is---or compare it to a wedding.

Really--- brain melt, any minute now numbers will begin to form on my forehead along with plus signs and the word "loser".

Carla got us all in trouble a few weekends ago. She was a little bit on the inapropriate side of sluttish. Not like my Captain Morgan night. This was "I am going to flash Trish's fiance and his friends my boobs".

I really wanted the Captain afterward.

Trish was a bit upset about that. Not about me wanting Morgan, but that Carla was---you know.

"The boss" found about it. He was angry. "I know it's not in the handbook, but you all represent this business. What you do in public is a reflection on this company." From what I understand he was red faced and sputtering when he said it.

So he told Carla he would fire her if she did that again. He told all of us that if we did it we would be fired too. I asked if I could have my warning after I flashed my boobs. I mean she got to do it once before she got warned. I want my freebe too. Not that I'll use it. He wasn't too keen on the idea.








© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579395