*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579827-upsetting
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#579827 added April 16, 2008 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
upsetting
Tonight I intended to blog, but it looks like I'll be trying to clean up poor Seamus, who has some intestinal distress, to put it nicely. He has an appointment next week at the groomers, but this probably can't wait. I'm trying to get up the guts to haul him into the bathtub, knowing I will smell the smell all night no matter what.

I poured some pepto-bismal down him, which insulted him greatly, and am cooking some rice for him right now, with just a bit of chicken for flavor.

Spent too much of today inside for such a beautiful day, but I did get some good pictures this morning. After that I was in a darkened room for a teleconference on children's grief. Did you know that kids who had MySpace sites continue to receive lots of comments and hits after they've died, and that that is one of the newest resources for teens for grieving. They might not "journal" but they'll pour out their hearts in places like that.

Okay, I'm off to the odious task. Mavis, I could sure use a hand.

P.S. If I can keep him comfortable outside till it's over, that would be better timing, wouldn't it? But, I accidentally burned the rice. Maybe that smell will overpower the other? *Sick*

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579827-upsetting