*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581927-Heavy-sigh
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1417406
My Journal
#581927 added April 28, 2008 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
Heavy sigh
The things life throws at you. It wasn't so long ago I was king of the world. I had a good job, a morgatge, a nice car and a fairly happy life. Things were tight but they were mine and I could proudly claim I worked toward them. There is a certain pride that a man feels when he feels like he is successfully providing for those that are in his household. It is the sense of truly being king of your own castle. All that, of course, was a long time ago. I have since lost that job, shortly before losing both my car and my house. Now once again I have lost another job that I could barely afford to keep, and I feel a bit lost as to what to do this time around. I am paying a monthly rent using my brother in law's car and have no income. The pain, embarrassment, and suffering in your heart is almost unbearable in that position and I worry about the future and how I will be able to provide for those that are in my household. Oh how the mighty hath fallen. Eh?

© Copyright 2008 Lonewriter (UN: martionman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lonewriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581927-Heavy-sigh