*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583010-Making-Ends-Meet
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#583010 added May 3, 2008 at 3:13am
Restrictions: None
Making Ends Meet
I live by myself in an old cabin a ways out of town, doing whatever odd jobs I can find to get by. Old Mrs. Walker, of my regular customers, calls me up. A family of possums has gotten underneath her house and she wants me to get rid of 'em.

I head on down to the local feed & animal supply store to pick up a couple traps. It's a steamy hot day, and Lou Ann is standing behind the counter, wearing a low cut tank top that shows off her girls... She might be chunky and a little on the plain side, but I must admit she's got a real nice pair...

"Are you lookin' to buy something, or you just gonna stand there gawkin'?" she asks.

"Sorry Lou Ann, I need a couple traps. You got anything that'll catch possums? I don't wanta kill 'em..."

"Well, let me look," she says, and she walks back towards the storeroom.

I check out her butt as she's walking away, lookin' fine in her cutoff jeans. And the way she's shakin' it, I bet she knows I'm looking, too.

She comes back out and puts a wire cage trap on the counter. "This is the last one I got left Jimmie, it's twenty dollars."

I pull out my wallet to pay...

"You need anything else?" She asks.

"No, that'll be it," I say.

"Hey Jimmie," she says, looking a little nervous, leaning over the counter at me: "I got a special offer only available for a few of my special customers. Um... I'm kinda new to this so I don't know how to put it delicately, so I guess I'll just come right out and say it: I'll take you out back in the storeroom and let you do me doggie style for fifty bucks."

I'm kinda surprised, and I guess it shows in my face.

"Don't look at me like that, Jimmie, I seen you checkin' me out! And with times being what they are, it's been hard on me tryin' to raise the boys by myself since Billie up and died of a heart attack last year... And I do miss the feeling of being with a man, so it seemed like a good way to help make ends meet..."

"I'm sorry Lou Ann, I don't mean to offend, you still have a real fine ass, considerin'... but in my present financial situation I really don't have the fifty dollars to spare!" I say.

"How 'bout if I give you the best hand-job you ever had, for twenty bucks?"

I stop to think about it for a minute...

"Come on Jimmie, living alone all these years you must be tired of pullin' your own pork... And I'll even let you feel my titties while I do it," she says, lifting her shirt a to flash me a little peek.

She knows my weakness, I always did want a chance to play with them puppies.

"Well OK Lou Ann, you got yourself a deal!" I say.

She takes my hand and leads me to the storeroom as he yells towards the front of the shop: "Hey Junior, you come on back here and watch the counter for a few! Me and mister Jimmie are gonna go out back an' check on a special order I got for him..."

© Copyright 2008 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583010-Making-Ends-Meet