*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583143-Red-Cedar
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#583143 added May 4, 2008 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
Red Cedar
We found the new Red Cedar restaurant down in Concrete to be a real delight for the town. We went there for dinner this afternoon. They have only been open for two weeks.

The interior was decorated really well with an antique theme. We took special notice of how clean it was and how the kitchen looked. It passed our inspection. Now on to tasting the food. We ordered hamburgers and fries...just to be on the safe side. They were very good.

Our waitress told us that they have prime rib on Friday evenings only. We will have to go back some Friday evening! We love prime rib...(of course who doesn't?)...but it is the cholesterol thing you know. Maybe we can do it on rare occasions.,,,uh hum.

At least I can say this much for the new restaurant. YEAH! We sure needed it here after trying out the town's famous Cajun Grill only once...and that was enough for us.

We tend to be picky with our food and restaurants that's a fact. We both know what we are looking for and will not settle for less.

The last I heard on the fire downtown was that three 12 year old boys had set it. I will have to check to see what they have done to reprimand them.

Oh my non smoking program is working really well. I have not had a cigarette in ten days.Yippee! I'm proud of myself...so is Ron. Of course I started my third week with one more week to go until I go back to the dr. We will see if I need to continue with the program after that.

We have been keeping up with our daily walking. I can really see an improvement in my legs and hips lately. They are loosening up and don't ache as much as they did before we started our walking routine. Sometimes I may not feel like walking but Ron is persistent about getting out the door! So we walk...usually in the evening.

Gotta go now.


My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress





© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583143-Red-Cedar