*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583240-Allergies-or-Fibro-Fatigue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#583240 added May 4, 2008 at 1:21pm
Restrictions: None
Allergies, or Fibro Fatigue?
         Here's another dilemma that Fibro suffers have at various times. When we get a pain, is it Fibro, or a separate warning sign of something we should have the doctor check out? It's very hard to tell.
         In my case, after I've been in the sunlight a while, my energy level goes down rapidly. My former allergist (I only changed because he retired) said that in my case that reaction is part of my allergies.
         I appreciate knowing, but in this case the bottom line is the same. I feel like I need a nap, and I've only been up a little over 4 hours. Since about 9:00 AM. And all we did was go to church. When we got back I took each of the dogs outside to do their thing, then took the cat out for her 1/2 hour walk. But the sun was out, and still is. I felt fine when I took Pi out the door on her leash, but as that half hour came around, I was dragging. And when I finish this, I think I'll give in and doze in my PC chair for a while. I could end up laying down and taking a real nap, and right now that sounds inviting. Maybe I will.
         Now I know what Kenzie felt like when she felt like shutting down in the middle of that Bengals game we were watching with others at our church last season. All those cheering church members and the volume of the sound from the broadcast didn't keep her from running out of juice, and this isn't going to keep me from doing it either. Makes me glad my primary employment is indoors, but it also gives me first hand appreciation for what Kenzie goes through every day. I can see why she gets frustrated. I want to clean up some in the back yard and cut that part of the grass. Might not happen today now. Sheesh. Later, all, I'm going for that nap. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583240-Allergies-or-Fibro-Fatigue