*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583803-War-on-the-idiots-at-T-Mobile
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#583803 added May 7, 2008 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
War on the idiots at T-Mobile!
Or more importantly, why don't I pay more attention to detail?

I got my T-Mobile bill the other day. Glanced at it, didn't think anything of it. Originally it was going to be about $86 a month, until I decided I was using text messaging a lot more than I anticipated, so I called them to switch my texting to unlimited. No problem, but I'd have to wait out the billing cycle.

(And T-Mobile's customer service people are probably about the nicest and well-informed customer service types I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with.)

When I was having issues with my automatic billing last month, I called and they cleared it up without hassle. I also confirmed that I was on unlimited texting (this would've made my bill about $92). This is correct.

All of the sudden last week, I was unable to send texts. But it was late and I didn't feel like dealing with it...and of course forgot about it the next day and the day after that and the day after that. Til yesterday.

Yes, I know...I'm figuing this all out now...sometimes I'm not the sharpest (insert cliche here).

So I figured I'd check my Flex Account (which is T-Mobile's way of bailing you out if you go over your monthly minutes or allotted texts). WTF?? My Flex account is at zero dollars. I just put $25 on it not that long ago! And weren't they supposed to send me a text if my Flex balance was getting low? So I put money toward my Flex account. Good to go, right?

Take a second look at my bill...it's $76, same as last month. Unlimited texting my ass...the texting wiped out my Flex account. They never turned on my unlimited texting. Bastards *Shock*! So all my text usuage was coming out of the Flex account.

But it's just as much my fault I suppose for not following up and triple-checking what they were saying vs. what they were doing. Yikes. How do I walk around and not fall down more often? *Rolleyes*

Anyway, I love hockey. And I love love. Every good Canadian band should have a song about hockey. This song has lyrics about hockey. And romance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4bzfzlvvc&feature=related

Here's the lyrics if you can't understand Gordie:
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Fireworks-lyrics-Tragically-Hip/2958DED99...

Good song (sorry Ashley). Let's hope the rain holds off. Hope you're all having a great day. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583803-War-on-the-idiots-at-T-Mobile