*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584703-The-Eulogy-Part-II-Nicoles-Response
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#584703 added May 12, 2008 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
The Eulogy, Part II: Nicole's Response
On saturday I brought to you the answer to the question posed to me my outstanding friend Nicole in NC. Sure enough my phone was blowin' up that night with her response. This here is a portion of that conversation, and it was not brought to you by On-Star:

Nicole: Uhhh, so thanks for the eulogy.
Me: Noooo prob.
N: Actually, it is. It wasn't personal enough.
Me: *Shock*What?
N: You left some stuff out.
Me: Well, I couldn't say everything...I mean, your family will be there...
N: Yeah, actually, it was too personal.
Me: Sorry...you know I'd never actually say that...
N: Yeah I know. "Hey Mrs. Z.- your daughter got drunk and slept with me. When she was 19. More than a couple times."

*Note* *Note* ...reminiscing ensues... *Note* *Note*

N: You left out the best parts. That I'm cool shit. Or that my motto is "I'm a party in a person!"
Me: **smack head** Damn! I can't believe I left that out.
N: I think you should blog about me every day.

(This remark coming from the girl who says her life isn't interesting enough to have a blog...like my life's all that interesting to begin with.)

Me: I'll get right on that. "This entry is for Nicole, who is cool shit."

(I think she called me a name in which I'd rather not repeat, so I'll use my writer's license to substitute phrasing.)

N: Oh, whatever. *Rolleyes*
Me: Just sayin'. *Smile*

*Note* *Note* end of conversation *Note* *Note*

Honestly, she's the best female (I was gonna say "chick" but she wouldn't go for that) friend a guy could ever ask for. I'm glad things turned out the way they did for and between us. For being an ex-girlfriend (and the only one who I'm still any bit close to), one couldn't ask for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYCY48Tugw

There's a fun little video...and In Your Dirtiest Pants is probably the only one who'll understand the lyrics, but that's ok. A nice soft song for the day. I was gonna write more, but the lengths have been getting outta hand lately so I'll save the topics for another day. Hope everyone's havin' a good one. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/584703-The-Eulogy-Part-II-Nicoles-Response