*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585318-We-Made-Another-Memory
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#585318 added May 15, 2008 at 9:03pm
Restrictions: None
We Made Another Memory
Well, I have to say that my stay at my daughter Julie's was such a memorable event. Nothing out of the ordinary mind you, but very pleasant and a lot of laughs and hugs. It was down right fun!

The first evening there my son Patrick(Pat)fixed us all chicken enchiladas. He really did a great job on them too. My son Matthew(Matt) brought the dessert. Chocolate cake. He brought his friend Kim also. They came bearing flowers and cards for me for Mother's Day too I might add. That was so sweet of both of them.

Pat had his two boys with him- Jayce and Christian. I didn't get to see Sierra this trip though.

My oldest son Mike was there also. We sure had a good time eating and getting together.

The next day Julie, Alex , and I were off shopping for a birthday gift for Alex. She turns thirteen on the 23rd of May. She picked out some really nice skinny leg designer jeans. I was quite shocked that we had to get them in the Junior department. She is way bigger than the girls size 7-16. That wasn't all- she is a tad bit bigger than her Mom!

So when we got home Grandma had to have her model them and I took her picture, front and back views.

That evening we watched two movies that Julie rented. One was called "Moon Dance Alexander" I believe. The other one was called"August Rush". They were both pretty good movies, though I liked the latter one the best. It was the story about an orphaned boy searching for his parents. During which time he discovers that he is a musician Prodigy. It was a bit of a tear jerker.

A good time was had by all.

I'm including here pictures I took of my youngest son Matt and his friend Kim. He has shaved his head recently. I am trying to get used to seeing him bald!



** Image ID #1426586 Unavailable ** ** Image ID #1426607 Unavailable **



My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585318-We-Made-Another-Memory