*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586082-I-HEARTwait-I-cant-say-that-here-can-I
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#586082 added May 20, 2008 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
I HEART...wait I can't say that here can I?
I think all the talk lately about ratings (E, ASR, 13+, 18+, etc.) is hysterical. The topic has popped up in several blogs lately, and you all know I'm a fairly regular language offender. The eff word in my vocabulary is like having a third arm. I've had ratings changed on me for various reasons (like changing the rating of "Neil Diamond II, Doused By Wine with the reason being "You used wine in the title" -what a load of crap...you can sell kids a costumicon of wine glasses and cocktail glasses, but tell me not one kid under the age of 21 has ever had an alcoholic beverage, and I'll buy your logic). I won't get into some of the horror stories I've heard about ratings changes. I think I'm gonna fight the powers that be for as long as I can for my right to carry the belief that it's not entirely too offensive in the course off a hundred or a few hundred words to include a few completed eff-bombs. But that's not the point of why I'm here today.

I was flipping through a magazine when I came across an ad for a charity website and all these musicians wearing t-shirts that say "I *Heart* boobies!" and so on, so of course the first thought that pops in my head is "Where can I get that shirt??" Dear loyal readers, it is my pleasure and civic duty to track this information down for you.

http://www.keep-a-breast.org/

An organization that raises the awareness of breast cancer and gets their message out in an off-beat sort of way. Then I thought, how funny would it be if they made the shirts in kids' sizes? I think that'd be hillarious! Sadly...I have yet to see one. But you can click on the "KAB Shop" link and get your own "Boobies" t-shirt and support an excellent cause...I know I am *Wink* .

And while I'm on the topic, listen/watch The Bloodhound Gang's lead single from their 1999 masterpiece Hooray For Boobies, "The Bad Touch":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTW8oUV8Aq0

*Heart* Have a great fuckin' day people! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586082-I-HEARTwait-I-cant-say-that-here-can-I