*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586437-Welcome-Baby-Jack
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#586437 added May 21, 2008 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome Baby Jack!
I logged in and had only one email earlier. It was to announce the arrival of Baby Jack at last! What a big boy he is too! I had to go and check out his picture that Daddy StoryMaster has in his blog.

He sure is a cutie and a very healthy looking baby too, that's wonderful.

*Balloon1*Congratulations to both Mom and Dad.*Balloon1* They must be so proud of their precious bundle of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We paid a visit to Ron's twin granddaughters again today. We took them new outfits that Grandpa couldn't resist buying for them. They are posing here in their new Disney outfits. They are three years old and very talkative now. We really enjoy our visits with them. They were waiting our arrival and greeted us on the front porch when we got there. What big smiles we got from them both.

This time they had drawn us pictures and traced their own handprints on the back of them.I of course, have put them on the front of our 'fridge' for viewing.

They had a ball entertaining us on their mini trampoline. Grandpa took so many cute pictures of them today. This one of them jumping on the trampoline, shows them in midair here! How adorable. That's their Mom (Ron's daughter Angella) in the background.

I can't remember if I had mentioned in an earlier blog that their Mama is pregnant with another girl! She is due the end of July. This time it is a single birth. A baby sister.

The twins are going to mother this baby girl I just know it. Mama will really have her hands and her heart full soon.

** Image ID #1428773 Unavailable **


** Image ID #1428784 Unavailable **




My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/586437-Welcome-Baby-Jack