*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587202-A-BIT-OF-RANTING
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1407297
These are my rambles, my thinking as I grow younger and younger.
#587202 added May 25, 2008 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
A BIT OF RANTING
O.k., regardless of my prior post, there are times when a person must rant, and this is my brief moment of bitching.

I am SO sick and tired of numbless, idiotiotic folks who play little head trips on others. For example: a guy owes a lady $50.00 that he borrowed and promised to repay. Now, it appears this said guy won't give the lady a ride she requested (being without her car), nor will he repay the $50.00 owed to her - UNLESS she agrees to "spend time with him". I am assuming that he wants something in return, and is holding the $50.00 as bait until she agrees to his terms.

This is a prime example of someone we would use certain profane words to describe.......butt-head, ass-butt, F----ker.

Where do these fools come from? I am also irritated by the following:
1.) folks who make promises to meet you at a given time, and never show up, or offer even a polite call explaining their absence.
These are idiot, selfish, ego-centered fools.

2.)folks who are so angry with themselves, they decide to lash out at YOU, blasting you for failings, making up cock-eyed reasons why YOU are a pain in the butt.

3.) going along with #2.....people who have a twisted recall of what was said, or what was done.....denying any words they said or actions they took. They seem to have amnesia during times when they are confronted by the truth.

4.) folks who rant and rave over the phone about how poor they are, how they suffer, how everyone else is to blame - and their right to pity themselves. Poor dears. If the person on the other end of the call tells their own tale of woe, (like.."join the club...I have barely $10.00 to my name"), the first pitiful person speaks louder comparing both situations........"you aren't allowed to have self-pity, I AM the worst case....my problems are so much worse......"...and they begin to yell at you over the phone, making not a lick of sense, and showing not an ounce of compassion for the poor fool receiving the verbal abuse. Is this attention-seeking at it's finest? I am soooo sick and tired of hearing the "Poor me" refrain. Let us take pity on that poor soul and hand them money (our last $10.00) just to shut them up, at least.
THEN, we find out that the same act has been rolled out onto other "friends", who have doled out $80-$100....for the poor innocent person. Later, when we state we had given our last $10.00, and are now without gas or food, the pitiful one pulls another rant saying how overwhelmed they are, what stress they are under....you don't understand........blah..blah...blah.....

My reaction to the above folks is my intention to beat their sorry little asses, for their meanness, their twisting of logic and basic reason, and just to get my own nerves settled down.

I throw up my hands and say "I give up"...there is no talking to this person, their brains have somehow become polluted by the Red Bulls they chug....they have lost their marbles....and their elevator doesn't reach the top floor anymore.

People are just darn crazy sometimes.

Now I have a headache.

End of rant.



© Copyright 2008 njames51 (UN: njames51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
njames51 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587202-A-BIT-OF-RANTING