*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587353-antici-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#587353 added May 26, 2008 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
antici-
Lately, "antici-PATION has been on seeing the surprising ways prayers are answered. I am no longer paying someone to do yard work. The guy who usually did it got slightly upset, when I chose to buy meds instead of keep the money to pay him. We all have to make choices and I chose the meds over the yard work.

I thought I was going to have to do the front and backyard myself. I decided to do it slowly on Saturday and Sunday mornings. This week I did not get to the yard because of other commitments. I do not have to worry about the yard now, I have someone to do the work and it is not going to cost me cash. In fact, he paid me to park his vacation home in my driveway and will do the yard work. He left enough room to back my car out of the garage.

I am anticipating backing my car out in the morning and going to work. Prayers are answered in the oddest ways. In ways that are completely unexpected. I am anticipating the answers to the rest of my prayers.

Another prayer has already been answered. I found my prayer beads this morning. I thought they were either by my computer or on the bedside stand, I was wrong. I found the green prayer beads on the coffee table. I do not remember putting them there, but I did lay my prayer book there the other morning. Of course, I thought I lost my prayer book as well, but I found the prayer book in the car. I have a habit of laying things down and not noticing where I put them.

Anyway I have found that my prayers are answered in some unusual and unexpected ways. I anticipate the answers and am excited about the ways those answers come.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587353-antici-