*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587561-Taking-control-of-your-life
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#587561 added May 27, 2008 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
Taking control of your life
I'm writing this entry for those who are sad, depressed, bored or just not happy with their lives. Alot of people complaining and moan about how life is hard and how its not going their way and how they wish their life could be better. I think what people forget is that THEY themselves are responsible for their lives... that they are in control of what happens everyday. Well, not EVERYTHING, but most things.

Every day you make a decision and that decision has consequences. Good consequences and bad consequences. Think about it. From the time you wake up in the morning you're faced with decisions. You have the choice of getting out of your bed. You choose what to eat in the morning. You have the option of going to work. Life is full of choices and options and you are 98% of the time in control of those choices. So, if your life is any of those things i mentioned earlier, then make different choices!

Some people may say its not as easy as i say right? Well.. actually it IS that easy. Change up your routine a bit. Slow down your life a bit. Go for a walk. When was the last time you did that? Just go for a walk... with no objective in mind, so don't go for a walk to the grocery to buy sugar or something, just go and walk .... Another option is if you have time pick up a new hobby! Like swimming, karate, join a gym, go to church! Yep all of those different things are hobbies. Hell, anything is a hobby! BLOGGING is a hobby :D! A definition of a hobby is an activity or interest pursued outside one's regular occupation and engaged in primarily for pleasure. So, just do something that brings you relaxation and pleasure. Something you'd look forward to.

What I'm trying to say out of all of this is that you can control your life. Don't ever say that life is too boring or you're sad or you're lonely or you're unhappy. Make life exciting. Make your life happy. Don't sit and be lonely, MAKE A FRIEND! Life isn't black and white. Its a multiple of colours and it has tons of options in store for you. Perhaps its time for some people to explore some of those options...


Take care of yourself till next time i write

© Copyright 2008 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587561-Taking-control-of-your-life