*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587860-Oh-cmon-nobody-wants-that
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#587860 added May 29, 2008 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
Oh c'mon, nobody wants that.
I want to apologize if I got a little testy with anyone last night. I was kind of snitting and stewing about the house in my own frustration about a couple of things. I may have gotten out of hand after awhile and said a few things that might've bothered some people. Please accept a sincere "my bad y'all".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szu_bHULdq4

Just a warning: I'm not feeling much better today. Different reasons.

I have a headache. I think it's from the crappy Arby's chicken sangwich. I worry when I get a headache because I rarely get them. Makes me think there's something serious wrong with me. More than there already is. *Smirk*

Let's see...New York is gonna honor gay marriages. For chrissakes let dudes who like dudes and chicks who like chicks get hitched if they really like each other, and fucking respect that. My view about this is roughly the same as my view on religion. I have no problem with it as long as you don't hit on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

I got a thing in the mail yesterday about a some "Quality of Your Local Tap Water" report. It said that our water has been tested and includes no bacteria, germs or STD's. Well, that's always good. I actually drink tap water because it doesn't taste like plastic. And filtered water actually made me violently ill once. Imagine that. Then I turned on the shower and was overwhelmed by the smell of sulfur...totally killing the scent of my manly shampoo.

I also got a letter from the electric company . I didn't open it, because I assume it wasn't addressed as "Dear Friend".

No blog is really complete without naked men running around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjbphQH2iE

And because I know you're going to ask, I went to Walgreens with every intention of hooking up with her. I was focused. No matter what, I was gonna do it. She wasn't there. Thanks for stopping by though.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587860-Oh-cmon-nobody-wants-that