*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588220
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#588220 added May 31, 2008 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
May 31, 2008
Does anyone really want to know what's been going on in my life?

Hmmm....This whole month of May has been nuts. Tax Season got over with, started driving the taxi...the other job (the one with Carla and the boss with no-name) needed me to fill in for Leena going on her vacation.

Trish was glad that I was filling in, probably because she's tired of listening to "Sex according to Carla". Apparently it's a daily show. Trish comes to work and it's already playing (Uh for those of you who don't get it...that means Carla is talking to someone about the wild night she had).

The boss with no name, says that if he's going to let someone go it will be Carla. He noticed that since the night she flashed people her boobs (I think I wrote about it) business on the coffee side has dropped. Gee...I wonder...conservative town...older ladies stopping by to get there drinks...or could it be that they too have to suffer "Sex according to Carla".

The funniest thing I heard the boss with no name say--"I don't have to do anything and everyone does their job. I have a relaxed management style." His management style includes waiting three weeks after an offense, then giving the offender a severe talking to about the situation.

I went out to dinner with an old friend. Actually, I should say he is an old aquaintance, now an ex-aquaintance. Maybe I don't understand the "lets go eat and get re-aquainted" meal. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

We ate. We talked. We went home. Seperate. He called 2 hours later to say good-night. He called 4 times the next day while I was at work and left messages. He called once the following day to say hi and to see if we could do something over the weekend. he calls Wednesday, I said too soon for me to know what my plans are. He called Thursday, wanted to know my office address. He called Thursday night...I said there is something not right about this, I don't want to do anything with you. On Friday 2 dozen red and yellow roses are at my doorstep, "Thinking of You."

I'm thinking..."Stalker"

Or maybe...in today's fast paced world...this is normal and I just missed my chance for a June Wedding.



© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588220