*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588365-June-is-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#588365 added June 1, 2008 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
June is here
Jamál (Beauty), 16 'Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. - Saturday, June 1, 2008 about 8:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time

The first quarter of 2008 has passed, flowed down the drain, road off into the sunset. The second quarter has begun and I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired so Monday I'm going to do something about it. After I get off work I'm going to a dental clinic and see if they can do something with my teeth.

The last time I was there they said to come back if my teeth started hurting, well my teeth are hurting. Actually it's a dull ache in my mouth that comes and goes at random intervals each day. Friday one of the teeth started to hurt more then usual, but the pain went away. The pain in that tooth keeps coming and going, sort of like the ocean tide.

After I get of work Monday, I'm going to the dental clinic and see if they can do something with the tooth which has the most pain, while I'm there I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor for a follow up (both clinics are in the same building). I want to feel good again and not like something the dogs brought in and the cats wouldn't have.

June is a nice month,
I always liked the name June.
It always reminded me of Leave it to Beaver.
June was the name of Beaver Cleaver's mother,
I can't remember Beaver's given name on the show,
but I can remember his mother's name.

I always thought Cleaver was an interesting name
as well,
it rhymed with Beaver
and it reminded one of a butcher's implement.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588365-June-is-here