*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589418-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#589418 added June 6, 2008 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches!!!
Ah, sweetness. And I don't have to work. *Smile* But I don't get to go downtown to the parade either. *Cry*

Funny how life just steps in and screws with my seeing Zetterberg cruising the streets of Detroit.

Last night, the water meter began to leak. And it is still leaking and making quite a mess of my basement. The plumber is on his way. D is taking a sick day. And we sold my car yesterday. I do have the luxury of having hubby's X5 to drive around in, but it freaks me out. I already miss my cute little Camry. This is exactly why it doesn't benefit us to get too attached to things.

Not only has Nasser bought my car, he's buying the leather couch and loveseat. We will be hitting the car lot, then the furniture store before going to dinner tonight. Wish me luck.

So far, only one of us has a confirmed flight to and from Lebanon. This is taking way too long to get the boys and I our tickets. I start to wonder if maybe we will have to break up the vacation. That would suck. Since I believe we really need to go there together after the last botched attempt.

I have to conquer my fear of being trapped in a war zone again. If it kills me, I will go and deal with it. Maybe my memory will return. At this rate, I friggin wish I could get the damn thing back. Nothing is more irritating than not remembering things I used to without any second thoughts. Now, don't even bother to tell me to remember things. Cause 9 times out of 10, I won't remember until it's way too late to be helpful. When does PTSD go away anyway? Does it? What's the cure? Facing your demons? Damn it all I need my memory back.

I got to watch the parade in the luxury of the AC since it's 90 outside. Now we have a tornado watch in effect until 10pm. Better not interfere with my car shopping. I hate to get wet. I just might melt. *Laugh* Well, I'm off. Have a quickie to finish writing and post before noon tomorrow and some words are just giving me such a hard time. Writing dirty takes a lot out of me. *Wink*

TT4N

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589418-Its-Friday-Bitches