*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589159-The-cup-is-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#589159 added June 5, 2008 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
The cup is here
The Stanley Cup that is. Congrats to the Detroit Red Wings. Awesome game six, right down to the last second as the puck rolled across the mouth of the goal behind Ozzy as the last second ticked off the clock.

~~theresa wipes brow, then does the happy dance~~

Woots, it's party time in Hockeytown. And who got the Conn-Smythe trophy? Who is the MVP? Hmm, could it be? Wait for it, I'm getting there. ZETTERBERG BABY!! Oh yeah. Theresa is so happy about that. I would have been just as happy if Ozzy got it cause let's face it, our goalie was smokin hot too.

Parade is 11 am tomorrow. Good day to take off work and head downtown. I'm debating it at the moment. It's going to be 90. The boys could miss school. Z doesn't have finals til Monday, and D had his yesterday. The last time we were at the Wings parade was in 1997. The boys were so little. I remember yelling at 5 year old Z as Stevie Y came closer in the Mustang. I jumped the curb and rushed the street so I could get as close as possible. *Smile* Ah, good times, good times. I'm sure that I'll be calm and collected this time. I am older. But when Lord Stanley rolls on by, and then Zetterberg, well, all bets are off.

You can find me in Hockeytown, whooping it up, and having the time of my life!

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589159-The-cup-is-here