*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589724-Fridays-Surprise
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#589724 added June 8, 2008 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
Friday's Surprise!
On Friday morning our phone rang early while we were still in bed. The machine picked it up and carried it loudly to our ears. "Hi we're at the hospital Angella's water broke."
That got our attention real fast. Angella is Ron's only daughter and the mother of the three year old twin granddaughters.

This baby wasn't due until five more weeks! Ron said he wasn't that surprised though because Angella had emailed him and said that she was so uncomfortable and big that she just didn't think she could get any bigger. Besides, she had mentioned too that she thought that baby had dropped.

We got the word that there would be a CSection scheduled for later that afternoon. Then before noon a call came back from Matt (Daddy) "Come now they are not waiting any longer".

When we arrived at the hospital two hours later Annalyn had already made her entrance ahead of us.

She weighed in at 6 lb. 4 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches .

Sporting a full head of jet black hair! Her sisters were born with deep auburn colored hair.
She was already distinctively different than the twins.

Mother was recovering painfully and Annalyn was being watched and treated for fluid In her lungs resulting from her early arrival. The more she fussed the better it was for her lungs to clear, we were told.

Ron took some pictures (with permission).

So this is Annalyn ~


** Image ID #1436368 Unavailable **







My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589724-Fridays-Surprise