*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589860-Chapter-4
Rated: 18+ · Book · Supernatural · #1404645
Paranormal Romance Prologue.
#589860 added June 9, 2008 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4
Chapter 4

         She sat in her office trying in vain to write something worthy of publication. Suddenly darkness swallowed her. Light appeared on the horizon. It rapidly approached her, blinding her visual field as if it had been zoomed into focus.

Her vision slowly cleared as her eyes adjusted to the light. Numerous threads of color floated in mid-air right in front of her, so close she could reach out and touch them. She felt she was being pulled toward one particular thread of color and as it grew bigger she saw it was cerulean blue in color. It kept growing bigger and bigger until it enveloped her. It revealed itself to her as being Mick’s.

         She had seen a horrendous fight between them and decided the aftermath was not worth the pain it caused her, so she took preemptive measures and let him go. Citing the growing distance and lack of connection as the cause of her decision. In truth, she had no desire to make the mistake she saw herself make in the future.

         By doing so, she didn’t spare herself the pain. It seemed she only made things worse. She could not keep her mind on track and found silence where once words had screamed at her. Now nothing came to her.

She sat staring off into space and fantasizing about Mick. Imagining…

He walked in the door greeted her like he used to, with a long, deep kiss and roaming hands that had a mind of their own. She responded as she usually did by wrapping her arms around him and closing her eyes so she could feel the kiss trickle through her entire body and tantalize her senses.

         Something changed. No longer did it trickle through her body. That tingling arousal was contained to her lips. His desire and eagerness bordering upon passion but it just wasn’t enough. He had left her once, he’d do it again. Once was all it took for her to see the truth.

?          She was losing herself in these flights of fancy more and more each time. They were confusing her, she could not think of anything but those eyes and that smile. The daily grind  had become mutinous and hard to handle being she was nearly 40 years old and still single with no hope for anything more. They were starting to feel real, like they were her memories. As if she had been the one who experienced these things and she loved them.

         These visions occupied her every waking thought. They robbed her of them. She no words left in her and she could not think straight. They made new tangents for her to follow and before she knew what happened she was lost inside them and the various emotions that they produced in her.

         Day to day, the visions remained the same but her reaction to them changed with tides that influenced her moods. They made her feel strangely at ease and peace settled in for the long haul. It changed her noticeably. She was quick to anger, short on patience. But now he has changed that with his calm easy-going nature.

         Out of the darkness of her imagination came the memory of his face. She saw blue eyes sparkling like jewels reflecting sunlight. There was no sun shining this day. It was dark and appeared to be night. This was of no concern to her as the sense of peace grew, overwhelming her once again. She felt the urgency growing beyond compare. The previously interrupted orgasm building inside her again, but it was not sexually satisfying or derived from sex. She did have the feeling that it was sensual in nature and was just a fullness of spirit and a feeling of being complete.

         The sensation made her hands move upon the lines of memory and explore her own body. Finding many unknown erogenous zones, that lay untapped by any man. She imagined his tongue hitting some of those undiscovered places of pleasure and how his skin would feel. What would it be like to go to bed at night with him beside her and wake to those sparkling jewels?

?          Previously, all she had been able to see was her own darkness enveloping her, uninvitedly invading her as though it raped her repeatedly until it became who she was. She imagined that actually being raped was a horrific experience. The trauma and phobias it produced were debilitating. She could never survive that completely intact. She’d become schizophrenic for sure and, possibly, even paranoid because of it. It did run in the family after all.

         Being confined to a mental institute was worse than death, to her. That was much like suicide. It would drive her crazy to have lost her freedom like that. If that happened to her she swore she’d end it all. She did not want to be a burden to anyone. Although, she had no idea how she’d do it, it was still better than life under lock and key.

         In this flight of fancy, she felt another presence in her mind. This presence did not feel like others… It felt dead and yet alive, not of this time but yet it existed here, in this time. It shared so many enticing memories that she feared sensory overload. And indeed some of them trickled out of her head to play games upon her skin.

         Her skin erupted in goose-bumps. A strange sense of warm hands touching her, caressing her and exciting her from a dead sleep. Arousal played upon her skin like a thousand tiny feathers tickling her. A hand softly caressed her back as she sat up in a bed of red silkiness as he began to focus his attentions on her neck. Burying his face in the hollow of her neck where her collar bone went out into her shoulder, his breath so warm upon her skin as he breathed into that spot.

         It was so inviting. She lost all sense of where she was and the room faded from her sight. She was in a large bed wrapped in his arms as his attentions became more sensual. He ran his tongue in a line up her neck, tasting her and making noises. The vibrations upon her neck sent chills tingling along her spine and she tilted her head back and as an arm wrapped around him.

         He lightly blew in her ear and down along the wet line his tongue made, and then ran his tongue back up along that same line. His mouth closed around the lower part of her ear lobe and she felt his teeth, as he gingerly nibbled on it.

         Meanwhile one hand slid down her abdomen and pulled back the silk bed clothes. His attentions stopped and he pulled back, admiring her lily white skin as she lay seductively posed in her black nightgown that had been made for her. His arousal became evident as he sat gazing upon the seductive beauty before him.

         She giggled as she saw his eagerness spring to life. Determined to have him this night, she rolled onto her side, unlacing his pants with one hand. He burst out of the pants and she saw his excitement in all its glory.

         He quickly stood covering himself and turned away in embarrassment. “I am sorry, malady.” He had brought her shame and could not bare to look at her now. He had brought sin upon her and should be punished for his lust.

         She had no care for punishing him for a reaction she too felt. She stood and strode over to him, pressed her body against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She stood on tiptoe and whispered in his ear with the soft scent of her perfumed skin rising up to his nostrils and filling his senses with unearthly… “Come, love me.” She neither asked nor begged as she spun him around to look upon her one more.

         She slowly ran her hands up his chest, then unbuttoned his shirt and she echoed his own passion. She peeled off the shirt and dropped it on the floor as she kneeled in front of him, once again unlacing his pants to let his eagerness out to play in full view of her innocent eyes. The look in her eyes became one of seduction.

         She stood up, placing kisses along imaginary lines on his chest with one hand fondling his cock. The look on her face changed from a seductive nature to…

         Suddenly the memory was cut short and her heart sank as if into an inescapable pit. She felt no desire to live, as if there was no reason for her life to progress further. She had no purpose, could not sleep or eat. She had no strength, no energy. All she wanted to do was sleep and lay around doing nothing but watch TV.
© Copyright 2008 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/589860-Chapter-4