*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591606-spin-a-nickel-on-your-table
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#591606 added June 17, 2008 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
spin a nickel on your table
Go ahead and do it, I'll wait. See, the blog just got interactive.

Notice the size of that tiny spinning sphere in motion. Yeah. That's the average size of the hail that fell in my fair region yesterday afternoon. They were the size of golf balls in some areas.

Hail? Hail?? In JUNE?? Thunder, lightning and rain, ok...but the most gigantic hail I've ever seen at any time of year? To top it off, the temps are dipping back into the upper 40's at night. I'll pass on the Al Gore-ishness of the idea of Global Warming. Alas, no driving lesson with Amber.

And today, had I been smart, I would've been home building an ark and pairing off animals instead of walking to Burger King. By the time I sunk my chompers into some tasty bacon double cheesy goodness, rain was violently riccocheting off the pavement like metal shot off a tin can. Like Canadians off of Marshawn Lynch's Porsche SUV after a saturday night on the Chippewa Strip. The streets began to flood here, which is rare in my 'hood. I know you're concerned; I popped up my cheap umbrella and made it home, with a soaked pair of brand new socks.

Then the sun popped out, the kids came out, and Winks and I tried putting this kid's bike up in a tree in my yard. Didn't work. But there's pizza upstairs now, so I gotta jam. And it's raining again. Damn. Get some sun while ya can y'all. I get some free 'za. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591606-spin-a-nickel-on-your-table