*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591810
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#591810 added June 18, 2008 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
june 18 2008
I have the worst boyfriend EVER!

He used to be the best. Now he's not even average.

My oldest son ran over my youngest son's ancient pogo stick while mowing the lawn. I can't be too mad at him, after all the grass was as tall as my knees and the sun was setting over the horizon. And in all fairness the bright orange metal pogo stick was easy to run over twice...

The mower was vibrating real bad and I needed to know if I could keep using it or if I should buy a new one. My mechanically-inclined genius-type boyfriend should know more about this type of stuff than I do. So, I called him.

He came over immediately to look it over. The damage to the mower was a bent shaft. That's what my boyfriend said.

Now, because he came over during the night with a flash light in hand and examined the broken machine(at a moment's notice, mind you), he became the best boyfriend ever.

Awe..heavy sigh.

Anyway. The best boyfriend ever says he'll come over the next day to try to fix the shaft. At least see if he can straighten it out a bit so I can use it for the rest of the summer.

He didn't show up.

He slept the whole day. Did he come over the next day with the promised replacemnet mower so my son could finish the lawn? NOOO. Nor did he show up last night like he promised.

I bought a new mower.

I'm putting up a sign in my yard advertizing for a new boyfriend. Know anyone?


© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591810