*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592218-Whats-left-of-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#592218 added June 20, 2008 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
What's left of Friday Bitches??
Yeah, about an hour, give or take a minute. I've been slacking off as far as the blog is concerned. Running your own group takes a lot time. Everyday I find something else that I've misspelled, or that I can make better, or that just sounds like shit.

It was on hell of a Friday. I didn't sleep much last night, due to my fingers and hand going numb. Thought I was going to end up with carpul tunnel. But as the morning progress, and the numbness traveled to other fingers and up to my elbow, I started to freak out. Lucky for me, I got to go to that doctor again. You know the one who has all the same health issues as you have, and tells you what you're in for? So, I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder. YIPPIE. *Angry* NOT! It's friggin painful. And I don't like having that pins and needles feeling all damn day long. Can't I have some ordinary illness. One where you take a drug and are better in a few day. Not I. Not T. Damn it all anyway.

Well, the weekly quickie entry is due at noon tomorrow. I've managed 52 words. And it's such an easy prompt for me to. Ricky was stuck working on his car last weekend, and will be doing so again this weekend. And he hates it. So he wants something that will make him want to work on his car. Well, hell. I work at a garage. Piece of cake. Hubby didn't like my idea, but I'm running with it anyway. It came to me immediately while reading the prompt and those ideas usually end up with a big pay off. So I'm hoping to hit 300 before bed and finish the rest before the Dish Network yahoo gets here.

I plan on making them remove the wire they ran from the outside of the house, through D's bedroom, and into the living room. Don't even ask. Some people are just complete morons. Besides, I had to flip the living room to make room for the big furniture. And the more I look at it, the more I like. *Wink*

Damn fingers are tingling. Better go type before the whole damn arm goes numb and I can't sleep at all.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592218-Whats-left-of-Friday-Bitches