*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592013-Delivery
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#592013 added June 19, 2008 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
Delivery
The new furniture has arrived. And I must say.....T likes, T likes. I even napped on it for a few. Nice and comfy. The leather smell doesn't even bother me. It's a fargin miracle I tell ya. Nothing is sweeter than lounging around in a recliner and typing away. The furniture is damn big though. Bigger than the old set. And I still can't believe I picked this color out. I am so partial to purple, but the walls are olive green, so that wasn't gonna happen. Not that I could find purple leather in the vincinity anyway, mind you. But this? This color. I used to tease my sister that she'd never get out of her dark faze, that everything she ever bought was this color and I would love to see her add any other color to her ............blackness That's right. I chose to have black living room furniture. And........it's smokin hot! Woo Hoo for the new stuff.

Well, the car I wanted to buy was towed in. And damn it all if I don't just love the f-er. But, I don't see us buying it. One, it's a stick shift, which is not a problem for me. The problem lies in the Z master who will be logging his driving hours and hasn't a clue how to drive it. Second, it's a 6 cylinder. Again, I see no issue here. But hubby says it's too fast for Z and the boy will only get into trouble in that car. Three, the water pump needs to be replaced--not the fan like the last idiot mechanic said. No biggie again since hubby can fix it for it free, only paying for the parts. And Four, the damn sunroof is a mess. Motor, not sure, tis possible. But what pisses me off the most......no CD. I swear it should come as standard on ALL vehicles.

Hmm, the group has taken off nicely. I can't complain. A new member has joined our ranks, which brings us to nine. And.....The Review Survey was featured in the WDC newletter today. Now that will make a girl smile. And the new member, who also designed most of the siggies and banners for the group, has awarded the group with an awardicon new to it. Very cool indeed. So thanks so much Mari ~ It means more than I can say.

Signing off now with my personal group siggie as leader. The girl is hot hot hot!

My siggie for the group.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592013-Delivery