*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593882-pictures-of-Wallowa-Lake
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#593882 added June 30, 2008 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
pictures of Wallowa Lake

Here's some of the beautiful scenery of our trip last weekend.




It's a good thing we rested up. This weekend the twins arrived on Friday, earlier than I was expecting, and I've never quite gotten everything straightened out for them yet. We did drag a bookcase into their room to put their clothes on, instead of digging through the suitcase all the time. Jack and Sophie both helped. We got a little sun both days out in the pool, but not bad.

Today I took them to Vacation Bible Camp-- that's what they call it these days instead of school. Think it changes anything? It's been over 100 degrees here, so I came home to put the dog out and the cat in. Would rather have done it the other way, but that's just what I could get done this morning before leaving. I sprayed Seamus with the mist from the hose as we walked around the yard. Hope that will help a little. Or maybe he'll even come back in before I leave. Oops, gotta go see a patient, to the office to chart, and pick up kids at 3. Hope you all are having a good summer.

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593882-pictures-of-Wallowa-Lake