*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594061-Bonus-Mosh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#594061 added July 1, 2008 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
Bonus Mosh
Just a little something angry while I struggle to reconcile some current events...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1sg16Dy1BY&feature=related

I'm being difficult today. My phone's being difficult today. Every fucking thing is difficult today.

So I went into Walgreens and pulled, I guess, a straight-up dick move. And I almost feel bad about it. Wait. I don't wanna feel bad about it. But I do.

Walked in there like my stink don't stink. I would've had some things to say, but she was busy helping some chick out on the photo kiosk. And I don't think it was to filch my address and phone number. Got in, grabbed a Dew, got out. All they had was Code Red. Fuck Code Red. Face buried in a newspaper and hidden under one of my crazy hats.

More angst:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lox9wbWt4LU

Nope. Not handling this like peaches and cream. I guess I don't want to be an adult about it. Don't wanna face that this is my own fault. That would be too easy. If I have to chalk anything else up to experience and my dumb luck ain't gonna be no more chalk left to hopscotch on the sidewalk with.

What the hell am I so bent up about this for? The fact that it's been made obvious that I could've had something with a beautiful girl had I put the right combination of words together? That the combinations I had weren't good enough? That I flat-out suck at that kind of thing? I never used to...what the hell happened to my game?

Alright, I'm being a little bit harder on myself than I need to be. I'm like that. I'm my own worst enemy. I'll go catch up on some people I haven't caught up with in a bit, forget yesterday and today, go home and not try to be so aggrivated. Maybe throw on some piano music and read a book or somethin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHqSQMx_gY

I needed something to calm me down. "I'm not living, I'm just killing time...your tiny heart, your crazy kitten smile."

*Note* *Note* *Note*

Thanks to anonymous for the gp's, c-note and b-day wishes...very sweet and much appreciated. *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594061-Bonus-Mosh