*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594562-Chapter-3-of-the-boy-with-the-golden-head
by Asrah
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1444022
It's shining amongst the rest...
#594562 added July 4, 2008 at 7:31am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3 of the boy with the golden head.
If i was not wrong, the lady told me to...

Turn left here...

Walk straight...

Turn right here...

Cross the over-head bridge...

Walk in alternate roads...

and...

Yesss! I have FINALLY and without a doubt, reached sorahaku high school.

How does this senseless girl know? Well... It doesn't take a kid to know because the exaggerated size of the name was imprinted onto the castle-like grounds that stood before me.

As i dreamily walked towards the gates, it was locked.
I turned my attention towards a middle aged security personel, dozed off snugly in the comfort of a chair under a fig tree.
I stared silently for a while and shook the gate.

"Hello..." My voice lingered for a while as I waved my hand at the lazy security-guard. I placed down my luggage and started to shake the gate even more recklessly.

After a while of being close to teary eyed and whimpering, I gave up and just stood there, both of my hands gripped the bars of the high and mighty gate strongly and were beggining to feel rather sweaty.

Minutes passed and I still did nothing, but to stand there and stare at the school.

Perhaps it was the desperation of going into the school after travelling for more than 5 hours on foot that has drove me a bit coo-coo.

I looked up at the clock-radio on the security guard's table.

It was 3 0' clock.

And here I was, in the blazing sunny afternoon, enjoying listening to the school's bell ringing as though they were mocking my stupidity

Oh boy, I was sure late for school.
© Copyright 2008 Asrah (UN: asrah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Asrah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/594562-Chapter-3-of-the-boy-with-the-golden-head