*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595604-1-day-til-take-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#595604 added July 10, 2008 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
1 day til take off...
and I'm an emotional nightmare. Happens every time. If you're smart, you run away from me at this point. I had a crying spell yesterday, blamed it all on the hormones, since my monthly is almost over. I know, I should be grateful that it came and I won't have to fly and hit that damn box of a bathroom multiple times. But damn it, I turn insane just at the thought of flying, so this certainly didn't help my state of mind any.

With the household down to one computer ~~theresa's laptop~~ it's hotter than hell, on the brink of overheating, and everyone wants it. HELLO??? It's mine. I paid for it. Selfish, yes. Do I care? Not particularly. *Bigsmile* Damn it all I had to put everyone on it, and itunes is having the workout of a life time. Especially hubby. If I have to download one more Arabic CD I might scream. Here's my issue with that. One-they are written in arabic. Two-they are copies. Three-the names are all screwed up. and Four-I hate having to wait for him to sit beside me while I try to download them. I could be doing other things while itunes copies the songs, but sitting here, coming up with names and song titles irritates the shit out of me. See what I mean? Hormonal Rage! UGH!!

Lebanon is IM-ing me like crazy. I love that. They are excited. I'm excited. They boys are itching to run wild thru the streets of Beirut without having to check in. Hell, I'll barely see them. They just run around with their cousins, wasting time and money, but having the ultimate in freedom and fun. Who could blame them? Not I.

This year will be different though. With Hamoudie recovering from his accident, I imagine a good portion of my time will be spent there. His mother barely leaves his side. I plan to remedy that quickly. The woman needs a break before she gets too exhausted. Since I have that stubborn Irish blood in me, and like to come in and make things better for everyone, I'm sure I won't have much trouble kicking Hanadi out of the house for a bit. *Wink*

Well, the boys haven't even started packing. Oh so last minute when it comes to that. Wonder where they get that from. Oh wait........I know the answer.......that would be that their father. I swear that man could pack ten minutes before he had to leave to the airport and not forget a damn thing. I've been packing my suitcase for four days now. And I still have a ton of crap that has to be gathered and packed.

So, I'm off to shower, finish shopping, and gather more items to shove into the suitcase. Isn't traveling grand???

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595604-1-day-til-take-off