*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595840-Its-Friday-Bitches-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#595840 added July 11, 2008 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches!!! :))
Funny that I should choose blue today of all days, but this is my hope. I will have clear blue skies all the way to Beirut. Let's hear it for airplane travel. NOT I hate to fly really. My stomach has been on a roller coaster ride for two days, and I'm ready for it to cease. Tell me how to stop being a nervous nellie please. Anyone?

Today's entry will be short and sweet. For all the friends who will be here hanging out and holding down chat, I'll miss the hell outta ya. You've given me much to laugh and learn about. Double bonus there. And Topazknight, be ready for more music trivia upon my return. Filled the ipod and will be ready when I get back.

For the family - be good, have fun, love you all bunches, watch out for hubby until he leaves, and check in on the homestead. House will be an easy target, unfortunately. Damn depressing that the economy is shit and people are desperate to make a buck any way they know how. And damn it all- this is getting depressing and fast. ~~slaps self upside the face~~

Ok, glad that's over. *Laugh*

Now, I've been lax lately with the old music on the ipod, so I'm going to put a few up today. Go to Youtube and rock out, picture me on the plane doing the same.

ON THERESA'S IPOD

First little diddy is a good one. Ah take me back, take me back. Gotta love the Ramones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwUxqU3rrMo

Loved it in Rock n Roll High School. Gotta get that movie when I get back.

And song #2. Country music anyone? Where the hell is the video to this song anyway? Seriously, I loved the video and can only find a live version. Anyway this song rocks so give it a whirl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y3x8w8g7zU

And last but certainly not least. Here's a new one that a friend hooked me on. Not that it takes much for me to start listening to new music. Just look at my ipod, less than a gig left, and I can put 8g's on the damn thing. Can you say - UPGRADE - LOL. Yeah, I'll stick with this one for a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB76nhWqJjw


Speaking of ipods. Did you see the purple iphone? OMG I kid you not, my mouth was watering. I so want it. But there is a major drawback. It only has 3gigs. I need a lot more than three to make me spend that kind of money. So, this princess will sit and wait. *Wink*

Have a great summer everyone. Enjoy. Send me lots of email so I know how you all are doing. I will be checking it and trying to finish writing my two books that need endings. Please email all suggestions for Duncan and Megan. They need help to snag their perspective love interests, get the bad guys, and make me proud. What a dilema.

New ending tag today.

Peace out....God bless....

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595840-Its-Friday-Bitches-