*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597163-It-Never-Rains-But
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#597163 added July 18, 2008 at 5:19pm
Restrictions: None
It Never Rains But...
Thank you again for all the lovely messages and kind words of support you have given. Obviously there is an awful lot to do still and a lot of heartache ahead but the love of others is all we have to help us through and for that I am very grateful.

Sis went home on Wednesday and will return for the funeral next Tuesday. Dad had a funny turn yesterday and we had to call out the paramedics again but it was mainly high blood pressure and panic so he's as okay as he can be for now.

Mey Ling has been back and forth to hospital all week as there is now no water surrounding the baby. Steroid injections have been administered to try and develop the little guy's lungs as much as possible and they were hoping to get her through to 34 weeks. However, the hospital have kept her this morning and it looks like a Cesaerean may take place this evening. Baby is fine as far as they know but will obviously be in a special care unit when born. In the meantime we are doing our best to help with Paul and Angel as well as Dad and formalities.

I will if possible post my series piece on Saturday as I had written most of it before the bad news. I feel it only fair to Sheila to try and continue what we started, particularly in the light of the series being our memories and my Mum *Heart* playing such a large part in them.

Bless you all again for your kindness.

© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597163-It-Never-Rains-But