*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596421-Heartfelt-Thanks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#596421 added July 15, 2008 at 5:27am
Restrictions: None
Heartfelt Thanks
Just a short entry to thank all of you who have sent messages and cards of sympathy. It really does mean a lot to me. Special thanks to my dearest friend Nada for keeping you infomed so eloquently and being so thoughtful as to set up a forum.

You will all know how difficult a time this is for us and those of you who have lost a parent will understand the heartwrenching feelings we have to deal with along with the huge amount of formalities. My sister and I thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and support.

Mum passed away very suddenly on Saturday morning but this is the way she would have wanted it to be and what we had prayed for her. A terrible shock for us and not the best of circumstances. Dad seems more himself today but is obviously stunned and needs us to take care of things.

I know it's trivial but obviously I won't be around to read or comment and will be unable to put the Blogville Newsletter together this month. I will keep submitted columns for whenever I feel I can cope with everyday activities.

We know we have some hard days ahead of us and a lot of painful things to do but my bully of a sister is already telling me I must never give up my writing and friends here, because they have given me so much through all my trials and will always be here for me, no matter what. I daren't disobey my big sister so I will be back.

In the meantime many, many thanks from us both.

© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596421-Heartfelt-Thanks