*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597889-I-Called-People-until-my-Battery-Run-Down
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#597889 added July 22, 2008 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
I Called People until my Battery Run Down
Fidál (Grace), 10 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Tuesday, July 22, 2008 about 5:36 AM PDT

I called people and organizations until my battery ran down attempting to get some assistance with the electric bill. I got two number that I have to call today. Another number she said call back at 9:00 AM this morning. I am at work at 9:00 and cannot call out, I will attempt that number first thing when I get off. If I cannot get hold to anyone there today, I will have to wait until Thursday, July 24, the day I am taking off to go to a job training. Fortunately, I am paid for the training and the millage.

I was discouraged last night and felt I could not get help anywhere. I am in a more positive mood this morning, which is surprising. I spent a long, difficult and sleepless night tossing and turning, turning and tossing. I think the difficult night had to do with my lack of a full set of teeth. Without a full set of teeth, I cannot chew my food properly. As a result, the food does not digest properly, which sometimes causes me physical difficulty.

This is the second morning in a row, I have gotten up at 12:30 AM. Again this morning, I moved from my bed to the couch and dozed. If this happens again tomorrow, I am going to get on line and do some work.

I do not know why I am getting up that early. I suppose worry could be one reason, but I do not think so. I think there is another reason I am getting up that early, I just cannot figure out what it is. It is not that I mind getting up that early, the problem is that I have not slept well and dozing on the couch does not contribute to rest. Maybe I take after my grandmother, she had difficulty sleeping. She would get up in the middle of the night and clean house.

I have tried cleaning house in the middle of the night and do not enjoy it as much as I remember my grandmother's enjoyment of the process. There are other things I would much rather be doing. Such as writing, reviewing or researching on line.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597889-I-Called-People-until-my-Battery-Run-Down