*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598166-Self-indulgence
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#598166 added July 23, 2008 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Self-indulgence
The internet is bad in that it encourages some of the worst behavior of man - most of us can't or even want to understand why, they're so disgusting.

To name a few, child pornography, standard pornography, gambling, and simply getting addicted to surfing to the point a person loses their job and their family.

It encourages other addictions and fetishes as well.

I, too, have fallen victim to the darker side of the internet.

It feeds my own fetish. Websites abound of the one thing my fingers itch and my mouth waters over. Once I get a glimpse of these little gems, I simply must have them. Must, must, must, ain't nothing getting in my way.

Instead of telling you what that is, I will show you. Be warned, the following pictures are rather risque. Be sure to hide away the children before you go any further.

Oh, and before I go on, I hope your opinion of me isn't lessened any. I still think I'm a good person even with this -- flaw of mine.

Ready?

Here goes:













Pentel Kerry 0.5mm
A Pentel Kerry, isn't she a sleek little beaut of a mechanical pencil? She's so balanced I can write with her for hours.

Mark Twain Series
With my new pencil in hand and in use, I couldn't stop there. It needed a companion ballpoint (gel ink). This is a Conklin Mark Twain series. Another red one, because red is my favorite color. I went so far to buy red ink refills for it.

Letts of London
What pen is complete without a notebook to write in? This is a ruled Letts of London. I bought this in black. I've already filled up five pages of it -- with my new pen.

Another Conklin
As you can see, I couldn't stop at a mere ballpoint. All dedicated writers must also have a fountain pen. This is another Conklin. I purchased the blue one.

The first three I purchased at http://www.pencity.com and the fountain pen I bought at http://www.dalyspenshop.com . Terrible places those stores. Wasted hours there looking for the perfect item, hours better spent writing, eating, sleeping, working . . .

I hesitate to ask you now, but I have to. Do you think less of me because I can't control my pen/pencil/paper fetish?

Should I seek psychiatric help?

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598166-Self-indulgence