*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599096-Doctor
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#599096 added July 29, 2008 at 2:10am
Restrictions: None
Doctor
Yeah, I went yesterday. All systems appear to be in fine working order. Woots for good health. But--cause there's always a but, I get to visit two specialists. Not sure why no one ever sent me to someone allergy specialist before. Seems like they friggin should have. The cankour sores are back like insanity and very painful, on top of having a tooth ready for a crown, and not covered. As if my mouth could take more trauma at the moment.

Then, tomorrow, I get to go have blood drawn amoung other various tests the doc would like. Again--I'm just thrilled to be having all this work done. Only good thing is--the price. And if my in-laws have their way, I'll be getting that reduction surgery here, cause according to them, it's Lebanon's specialty, and they will be here to take care of me. *Smile*

Honestly, I can't complain about the care. Nothing like being treated like an actual princess, as if I am speical. They are so very good at putting family above all else. Why have the majority of us lost sight of that? We can preach family values forever, but actions certainly speak louder than words in this case.

Sad but true--I kept my distance from one brother-in-law.......why? I can't figure that out. Maybe it was all that I'd heard about him over the years. Everyone loved him, he was the best, he was raised my hubby, and he didn't live here, but vacationed. So our relationship was different from the others that I saw on a daily basis. Well, I realized what an ass I've been, not letting him and his wife in. So I've totally let my guard down, opened myself up to them, and you know what....the are AWESOME They have gone up and above the call of duty for me, and I am certainly trying to pay them back. I am enjoying hanging out with them. And everyone's noticed. I admitted that I was the one that changed. He said he always loved me, and damn it, I feel guilty for holding back. Now I get the chance to make things right, and they seem pleased. They actually said that it happened during the war, and they maybe right.

But I think a lot has to do with my age. I've realized that I'm getting older, and want to do so much. And much of things I want to do include strengthening my relationships. I need that people connection that I let go of so long ago. I will do whatever I can to get it back.

So people, hold onto your loved one, find the goodness in all of them, and then find it in yourself. It's always there. Use it. Don't lose it. Never forget that you can make a difference in someone else's life, even a small one matters.

Peace out...

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599096-Doctor