*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598853-Monday-Madnessnot-really
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#598853 added July 28, 2008 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
Monday Madness.......not really
Having a night without the kids was nice. Just hubby and I up in our mountain getaway---priceless. Too bad I was exhausted and slept early. *Laugh*

Today is going to be a busy one. We are cleaning the house, which will require tons of water all over the ceramic floor, then my doctors appt to get my lady biz checked, off to Beirut, and looking for phone, furniture, and shoes for the boys. They grow like weeds and keeping them in sizes that fit is a pain in my ass! *Laugh*

Not buying Ahmad's car, but using it for the duration. We were driving down the street one day and I kid you not---4 random people asked if we wanted to sell it. Guess he won't have any trouble since there's an avid interest in Mercedes' around here. Probably want it for a Taxi, which seems to be the norm. How crazy is that?

Well, I'm off, got IM's and chat going, so PM's are coming in like lightening. Everyone wants a piece of the PP. And yes, I am fine, and safe, no worries. The embassey emails me when they want me to stay home and be extra careful. It's actually kinda cool to see the messages in my email box. Impressive.

And if something major were to happen around me, I'd be blogging about it for sure!

Peace OUT...





New siggie



New siggie

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/598853-Monday-Madnessnot-really