*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599641-Its-Friday-Bitches-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#599641 added August 1, 2008 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches ;)
Ah, one of my favorite days of the week. Well, the one that I like to write my blog on the most. Just loves the damn title.

My feet are killing me, filled with blisters, and it sux. Cause I have to go to Beirut today since the men all head to the mosque. Going to Beirut=walking and walking =blisters. UGH! OUCH! Ahhhhhh.........*Cry*

Almost finished with chapter 12 of Duncan's story. That feels good. Cassi will be taken at gunpoint by Ryan. YESSSS.......and I'm thinking since he likes to smack women around, she shouldn't come out of this unscathed. I mean, what kind of fun would that be if she were kidnapped and rescused without a scratch? Duncan has to come in and see her suffering, at the hands of his ex partner, whom he already loathes. Ah, what a setup. It better have a good pay off. Still trying to work out who shall die, who gets shot, and who will survive, and who shall rescue my damsel in distress? Be it Duncan, cause he's wounded, or Lindsey to add a bit of fuel to Duncan's already hurt pride. Ah the possibilites are mind boggling. *Laugh*

Guess we are going to the beach tomorrow. And in my case that means......sunburn, SunBurn, SUNBURN........so not ready for that. Or to show off my new suit. I swear my boobs look like friggin rockets. You know like from Austin Powers, the bots, hmmm, can't recall their exact name--but bigger. They come in and gas Austin's ass. What a scene.

My crown wasn't ready yesterday. It better be today. My mouth is killing me slowly and that's an understatement I swear. At this moment in time I have not one, not two......but 5 cankour sores, and an uncovered tooth without the root canal ready for a crown. Can you say ....SUFFERING?

Well, I'm just too lazy to continue writing today. Have a good weekend.

Peace Out...

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599641-Its-Friday-Bitches-