*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600162-Monday-Madness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#600162 added August 4, 2008 at 2:19am
Restrictions: None
Monday Madness
Today looks to be busy like hell. First I get to go to Beirut, suffering from this nasty sunburn. Now I must wear light colored clothing, because it's going to be another scorcher in the city. So walking around in the hot sun will be my torture. My doctors appt. is at 11:30, and straight from there, I get to have my crown put on.

Now, Hamaytay has planned for me to go dress shopping. *Rolleyes* The last thing I want to do today is shop. I hurt too much for that kind of torture. So I am hoping to try and push that back a few days. I want to shop for a dress. Purple is in abundance here, and I need my share. Hell, you can barely find it in American stores, but here, it's everywhere. The color of my happiness. This princess needs MORE purple.

I have my fingers crossed that this doctor will figure something out concerning my health. I am too exhausted and tired of fighting whatever this is. It's winning. I'm losing and I know it. I am ready to give up already. Too many doctors and all with varied opinions, none of which have given me any relief or hope of figuring out what is triggering these painful tortures in my mouth. Dinner surrounded by the family last night was not fun. Cause damn if food didn't pick the worst spot in my mouth to sit and start burning, badly enough that I was in instant tears. It's embarrassing. Everyone's watching. And I so wanted some Fattouch, but knew that I couldn't. So I stared at the salad for a few, my mouth watering, but didn't even have a spoonful. But they knew I wanted some, all were talking about me..... saying it's Harahm that I can't eat and suffer this way. That only makes me feel worse. And I hate feeling that way. I'm supposed to be the strong one, making everyone else feel better. So when I'm not, I just can't deal with it.


But I have managed to do a lot of thinking. And my lactose intollerance and the mouth sores all started around the same time. But the sores weren't this bad. They were sporadic. Now, they are constant. And I keep thinking about the dentist here that did the crowns, and put two together, instead of seperating them, and how sick I was in the middle of fixing my teeth. I could be grasping at straws, I don't know. All I know is I need answers. I want someone to tell me what's wrong and make me better.

Here are the pix. Linking two for now, hoping to add more tomorrow.

 A Balcony With A View  (E)
Pictures of my vacation to Lebanon 2008.
#1453224 by Purple Princess


 Fun in the Sun  (E)
A day at the Sea
#1458216 by Purple Princess


Peace Out........

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600162-Monday-Madness