*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599949-Not-enough-time-in-the-day
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#599949 added August 2, 2008 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Not enough time in the day...
Joseph

Well, all of the evaluations are done and recommendations are in. He needs Child Development therapy 2x a week. This helps with cognitive skills. It's going to teach him how to play with toys appropriately and work on his imaginative play. He definitely needs speech therapy but we're on a 4 week wait list for that. He needs occupational therapy as well and that's a 6 week wait list. The CD therapy starts on Tuesday so I'm happy about that.

Books

Well, I picked PUSH NOT THE RIVER, the prequel to AGAINST A CRIMSON SKY and I have to say, it's great. It's holding my interest and I really like the characters and the time period of the book. The main character, Anna, is a great herione, Zofia is a troublemaker - one you love to hate and Jan is a very romantic hero.

I'm half way into 13TH TALE. This one is interesting as well. Very spooky in it's own little way.

I've managed to get 12 chapters done my paranormal romance, THE WOLF'S KISS and I'll be getting to some exciting parts with that soon. Right now, Matthias and Katherine are courting, but it's no easy courtship with Lady Ashton and Mrs. Heatherton scrutinizing their every move.

The boys had a good time in swim lessons. Andrew learned to tie his shoes yesterday so he's excited about that.

I spent today catching up on my soap opera, As The World Turns. I'm a big Paul & Meg fan.

Gotta go...church soon.
Smiles,
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599949-Not-enough-time-in-the-day