*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600703-Cmon-Robin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#600703 added August 7, 2008 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
"C'mon, Robin!"
I’m not complaining, really I’m not. But why the heck am I having writer’s block issues when I have FOUR articles to write THIS month. I mean, c’mon, Robin. Get it in gear.

For two of them, I’ve done most if not all of the interviewing. I have my notes and one has a nice opening ‘graph (I think). So WTF is this coming from? I’ve just cleared my dry erase board and plan on drawing a map of what I want. Too bad I only have the one blue marker. You know me and colors.

Well, I know this is a lame blog, but I’m so out of practice –with tennis too if that says anything.

Now that I think about it, I’m sure it’s all the work-related stress…with one of our part-time people quitting. She just up and walked out during a HUGE tournament (1,200) players). And I had to step in…as did others. Now, we are in the midst of a hiring freeze and very short-staffed. I only get the maintenance man once a week cuz they rotate him around to other facilities. Top all that off with a family of tennis players who are being very difficult to deal with and literally making me hate my job at this moment in time and you have one girl who just has no creative gumption.

I know I need to get over it.

You know what?


I will!*Bigsmile*

Just not sure when.



© Copyright 2008 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/600703-Cmon-Robin