*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601463-Homesick
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#601463 added August 11, 2008 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Homesick
Yes, I am homesick! I want to go home and I just don't have the funds right now. My husband acts as if he is scared to commit to making the move even though he hasn't seen his brother in over 10 years. If he had taken his vacation and made the trip back home to visit his brother and job hunt, we wold be packing right now. Possibly have even moved already. I know it is a scary thing to just pick up and move but we did it over 15 years ago with 5 kids in tow. Now, we might only have one kid and he is grown,19 yrs old. My husband has VA benefits and right now is the perfect time to get a really good deal on a $60,000.00 house for $30,000.00 or less. There are foreclosures out the a%& and the VA makes loans to people whose credit isn't that great, like ours. We could get a hundred thousand dollar house for half or less. He doesn't even want me to apply for the loan. I think we should apply for the loan while we are still living in the house that we have been in for the last 15 years and while he is still at the same job that he has had since we have been here. To my way of thinking, that shows stability on our part. If we move and then apply for the loan, we aren't as stable in the lenders eyes. It makes perfect sense to me. But, he won't even listen to what I have to say or think about the whole situation. It makes me so mad that I could just scream!!!!!!!! So, I have been researching and looking for houses that are under the amount of his VA benefits. Just to be on the safe side. My oldest son said he would even consider co-signing for us if necessary. He has great credit and he is buying his house. That would be in our favor if I should have to ask him for help. I don't think that I will have to ask him though. At the rate we are going, I might never get to go home. That really bothers me because I can't stand being here and it gets worse every day that I am forced to stay because I don't have the money to just pick up and go! Guess that's my price to pay for being a stay at home mom for all those years. Now, my job skills are not worth the time it would take me to say job skills. All of the online stuff seems to be a scam or just some kind of hustle to get your money and give you crap! No, I haven't sent any money to any of them. I don't have the money to send it. If anyone knows of a legitimate on line job that isn't buying into a home based business or selling something for someone else or MLM's or anything like that, please send me the web address and I will check them out. I have to do something to get the money together so I can get the hell out of here! I'm going crazy being in this state.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601463-Homesick