*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601841-Finally-Sorta
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#601841 added August 13, 2008 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Finally. Sorta.
After sweating away hours on the phone and smoking cigarettes down to the stub, I finally managed this afternoon to speak with someone in the New York State department of na-na-na why don't you get a job. Needless to say, those people are pricks. I'm not talking the "lost-lover-on-90210" prick, I'm talkin' "Karate Kid villian"-type prick.

My reason for not making the meeting I was supposed to have with them? We've talked about this already. The communist I spoke with today said he'd pass his judgement make his decision sometime today, which means I either keep calling on the status of the UI debit card in the next 2-3 days to see if my last two weeks of claims get added on, or I get the "denied" letter in a week to ten days.

I did tell the job nazi that I did not presently own a vehicle, and had my benefits not been suspended I would've taken a cab to my appointment. But try living in my world, where it sometimes is like waiting on the planets to realign trying to get a hold of the people who say they'll do anything for you.

I will be convinced of some type of conspiracy being held against me if my claim is not reinstated. If I can't pay my phone bill, electricity or rent, how in the blue fuck does the state expect me to find a job? They cut me off, they cut off most of the resources I have at my disposal to get hired. Dirty pool players.

Anyway, enough griping. The phone itself was acting non-conformist for a day or two, I cleaned up a bit from the chaos last night became, had a nice walk and am peacin' on y'all in a halfway decent mood...of course I was just listening to live versions of Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of", so maybe I'm kinda bent. If you've never seen RATM live, I have to tell you, there is no better experience in life than hearing 10,000 people screaming with raised fists, "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"

It was even better than the Disney Little Einsteins Fruity Stars cereal I snacked on for dinner. And seriously, if anyone can tell me what "fruit flavored" is supposed to taste like, there might be a prize at the bottom of the box for you. Fruity Pebbles, Juicy Fruit Gum, Passion Fruit Tums, etc. I do not get the generic imposter fruit flavor of some items that feature multiple colors but all taste the same and nothing like one particular fruit. Discuss this amongst yourselves, while I attempt at making pancakes on my quesadilla maker. Word.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601841-Finally-Sorta