*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602965-I-have-a-freezer-full-of-meat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#602965 added August 20, 2008 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
I have a freezer full of meat
‘Idál (Justice), 1 Asma (Names), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, August 20, 2008 about 12:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Asma got off on a high note. Mom and I went to feast last night. Mom could hear all the readings. We had cake for refreshments. Driving home we saw the full moon low in the sky, huge and beautiful. When we arrived home, Mom went to bed and I stayed up and logged on writing.com to check my e-mail and make sure I got logged in for August 20.

I have come to expect unusual things to happen in my life. I don't exactly expect difficulties, what I expect is Murphy's Law to kick in; when Murphy's Law kicks in it normally kicks me in the teeth. This doesn't explain why I have a freezer full of meat nor why Asma has gotten off on a high note.

My brother called today. He and his wife are moving back to Colorad0. They cleaned out their fridge and freeze. They brought us all the meat, chicken, beef, fist, etc. that they had in the freezer and give it to us to eat. In addition, he brought two boxes of nonperishable foods.

I already had a shelf full of rice and beans. Now I have meat to go with the rice and beans. I haven't did an inventory yet, but I think the only things I'm going to have to buy are peanut butter, bread and jelly. This is good because as near as I can figure our finances for the next couple of months almost all the money coming in is going to go to pay bills.

I already had three tubs of margarine, one large and two small. I have two loaves of bread, so I can have toast in the morning with eggs, if I decide to use the eggs to eat with the sausages that came with the meat today.








© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602965-I-have-a-freezer-full-of-meat