*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602990-Raining-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#602990 added August 20, 2008 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Raining here.
It rained very hard in the middle of the night last night. It continued to rain on and off all day today. It's kind of nice to have the temperatures cooler and the rain makes everything smell so fresh outside.

Our kitties have been laying around the house all day. A sure sign that summer is coming to a close. During the hot days and nights we couldn't get them to come in the house except to eat, and then back outside they would go. The Blue Russian "Bentley" as we call him, was content to play inside today with his toys. He had about four of them that he was batting around the kitchen and the dining room earlier. Meanwhile the older cat "Beyonca" has been sleeping the whole day away up in her spot below the walk in closet window. She will stay there until she gets good and hungry.

Talk about a lazy day. I have been on and off my computer most of the day. I've been playing around with signatures for Ron's sister Pat. She is the one who joined Writing.Com the other day. What fun it is to have her here too!

She is filling up her port with such wonderful items and is getting a lot of good feedback. I just love her poem about Dan The Piano Man!

I just love her!*Heart*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602990-Raining-here