*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603564-Getting-in-the-groove
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#603564 added August 24, 2008 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Getting in the groove
This is the color my grass should be. We did leave the sprinkler system on, but the crappy system is only covering half of the lawn. So the lovely brown patches are everywhere. That is depressing to me. I have enough things to do without having to stand outside watering the 1/2 Acre lawn with a hose. I'm all screwed up on Lebanese time and it's kicking my ass. I don't like being up at 5am. There is no fun here at 5am, only quiet time on the pc. *Laugh*

I spent the morning uploading pictures, and can't put them in the order I wish. I'm so frustrated that I posted a message in technical support forum. I'm not a complete idiot. I do admit to being computer challanged. I do learn and pick things up pretty easily, but hate it when I try to do things I've done before and they don't work at all. So I seek help to fix my problems and move on.

So check out the new pix, but know they are not in the order I want.
 A Balcony With A View  (E)
Pictures of my vacation to Lebanon 2008.
#1453224 by Purple Celebrates


Now for all of you who showed up in the picutes, if you want something taken down, just ask. You know I don't mind, but you all looked great, and I only posted the best of you.

Tomorrow is back to the grind day. I am so not looking forward to it. Work is not something I like to do. I do it because I need to, and for the most part, I guess I like it, but I'd rather not. It's a nicer world when we can set our schedules the way we wish them to be. That is exactly what I'm looking forward to in the future.

Saw the closing ceremony of the Olympics, was pretty cool. Guess it doesn't compare to the Opening Ceremony, but I didn't see that one. My favorite moment........do you really have to ask? Why of course it was when Becks came out of the bus. Theresa loves David Beckman. If hubby didn't play soccer, I wouldn't be affected in the least. But the man had to start watching that game and I am easily addicted to new and delightful things, like hot men runnng around kicking a ball into a net. *Laugh* Well, I'm off to sleep, can't keep my eyes open one more second.

Peace Out...

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603564-Getting-in-the-groove