*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603936-Number-250-without-a-bullet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#603936 added August 27, 2008 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Number 250 without a bullet.
Good yikesly. Yeah I just made that word up.

My phone likes to randomly blip and tell me it's low on storage space. I deleted some old pics and all of my texts basically...and on the real, Ash and Hailey OWN this T-mobile Shadow. I saved the pics, including yours of fireworks, my dear sweet piece of Ash, even if I don't like fireworks. And of your kiss-blowing, my favorite storm named Hailey.

Allow me to get anti-biblical for a second: when life gives you salmon, it doesn't immune you from salmonella.

My phone isn't nearly as fucked up as my ashtray is, or my garbage. But what is messed...ok, it's my kitchen, and my priorities...and these kids that I gave too much rope to.

Winkz got ballsy with me and I shut him down. I wasn't feeling good so I took a nap. He pulled an Alex and I snuffed it right out. Sometimes even heroes have to be dicks. Plus I'm sick of being the nice guy that everyone wants to be around. I'm not that fun when I'm facin' the table cuz my landlord needed to get upstairs at 5am this morning and the only way he could get there was through my door. So I was not dealing with Winkler and his desire for my smokes. Rock over London, Rock On Chicago. Sleep reigns. My own time is just that...my OWN time. I napped hard.

My phone is again fucked up. But I should hopefully get paid enough tomorrow to remedy that.

In the meanwhile, I have been gifted by a large-mammoried female with a pack of smokes, and a gold-painted lemon. Because when life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold. Ed did a fantastic job on the fake lemon Winkz stole and the they left in my mailbox. Atmosphere in here, don't be talkin' off my ear while I'll swallowin' my...Dr. Pepper.

I have to send a gigantic shoutout to my favoritist person, Nicole. Yes, I did ignore your calls the last two days. Yes, I was sleeping, or trying to, both times. Yes, I love you long time like the chinese food we had that your mom bought the first time I met her. But my phone is messed up and I promise I will call you soon-like, tomorrow even. Marry in Veterans' Park...I would love that...but it isn't my wedding. And hey Goldie, I'm doing ok. Just let the lucky sonofabitch that you're marrying know that I'm really not that bad a guy, that I'm actually happier for him than you, hehe... and I will get you your info about Vet's park. But I do still love you like...like...like...the cool shit you are and always are. If I can't talk to you direct I know I can talk to you here, and you don't know how amazing that feels. The payback I owe you is out of this world.

As for the rest of you, as much as I would love to stay and be social, I cannot. I might be fiending more sleep. But a hug would as well.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603936-Number-250-without-a-bullet