*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604303-The-Dragon-Lord-Returns
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#604303 added August 29, 2008 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
The Dragon Lord Returns
It has been thirty years since Coty left Konoha his many adventure have brought him back to the village for more duties as a ninja.

Coty walked down the same dirt path that he had walked when he first arrived in the village to his right was a large, and dense forest to his left a swift moving river.
The sun beat down upon his dirty blond haired head dust from the dirt road was kicked up every now, and then as the wind picked up covering his already brown robes.
In a think layer of red dust, and dirt he placed his hand over his hazel eyes to shield them from the sun.
He, was now 46 years old his muscled body was hidden beneath the loos fitting brown robes.
He, looked upon the horizon to see a giant gray wall covered in ivy the gate wide open to allow entry to anyone, passing, returning, or staying.
A smile stretched across his lips as he thought about the last time he was here he had told the Fifth Hokage that he would.
Be leaving, and would probably never return

'Oh the irony' he thought as he came to the village gates.

Then he walked threw he turned to his left to see to men where watching him with little interest.
He, nodded a greetings to them they nodded back he turned away from them then looked upon a mountain that had.
Five faces caved into it four of them were of men one was of a woman he chuckled to himself.

'Looks like Naruto hasn't become Hokage yet" he thought he was so lost in thought that he ran head first into a woman knocking her to the ground.

He, looked down to see a woman with pink hair grumbling to herself

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention are you alright" he asked as he helped her up.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine its my fault to I wasn't looking where I was going either"said the woman she was wearing a pink.
Top with dark blue pants her green eyes were fixed upon Coty's face for a few seconds as he helped her to her feet.

"Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" she asked

"I'm not sure could you please give me your name?" he asked

"I'm Sakura Haruno Jounin Medical Ninja"said Sakura.

'Hmf well I'll be damned she hasn't changed one bit' Coty thought

"Well" she asked.

"Well, what?" asked Coty with a confused look.

"Who are you?" asked Sakura

Coty smiled

"Sorry I never met you before therefor there really isn't any reason for my to give you my name"said Coty.

"Now hold it right there pal you asked me my name proper manners dictates that you give yours"said Sakura as she pulled on a pair of leather gloves.

"Uh, if you think back for a second I never actually said I would give you my name if you gave me yours"said Coty.

This caused Sakura's face to turn bright red as anger filled her she had begun to clench and unclench.
Her, fists rhythmical a small vein popped out from her right temple

"I'll bet you'd like to hit me huh?" he asked.

She, gave him an I'd like nothing more than to be the living crap out of you look

"Please sir tell me your name"said Sakura threw gritted teeth.

"I'm-" who he was he didn't get to finish because a man with raven black hair wearing a set of gray robes.

"You!" said Coty he created a white glowing orb as the man landed on the ground he turned to Coty.
With an emotionless stare

"That orb you couldn't possibly be.., but he left the village are you Coty Hockenberry?" asked Sakura.

"Coty, Coty, Coty, nope name doesn't ring a bell, but I do remember you"said Coty pointing to the man

"Oh and how is that" asked the man.

"You're Sasuke Uchia rouge ninja of the Village of Konoha"said Coty

"Where have you been the last ten years you dote I've not been a rouge ninja for quite some time"said Sasuke.
Coty dispelled the orb that was pulsing in his right hand ready to be thrown

"Much has changed since I left this place"said Coty.

"Much has changed? Who are you?" asked Sasuke Coty smiled

"That is for me to know, and you to find out"said Coty he then left the two ninja staring at him.
As he made his way to the Hokage's tower it still looked as it had done the day he'd left

'Hard to believe my journeys have brought me back to this place' he thought.

"How come you didn't obliterate the Uchia"said a voice in his head.

'Now Draco I can't attack a ninja that is on the same side now can I?' thought Coty

"Wouldn't have stopped me" said Draco.

'Well thankfully I'm not you other wise I'd be the one sealed inside of a human' thought Coty chuckling to himself.

"Touche" said Draco

Coty smiled to himself as he continued to the Hokage's office soon he was at the front door he opened it the purple carpet, and wood walls were exactly as he'd remembered.
He, saw a flight of stairs that he knew led to the Hokage's office it wasn't long before he came to a hallway.
That had the same purple carpet, but the walls were painted green he saw a brown door he walked over to it then knocked.

"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS QUITE AND SOUNDLESS!!!!" came a shout

'Sounds like she's hit the booze a little to much again' he thought.

He, knocked again this time more softly

"Come in already!" shouted the woman from the other side of the door.

Coty opened the door slowly and quietly as he could he then saw a blond haired woman sitting behind a wooden desk with mountains of paper work.

"Who are you and what do you want" asked the woman in a whisper

"Coty Hockenberry Divine Dragon Lord, ninja to the village of Konoha reporting for reinstatement ma'am"said Coty in a whisper.

These words seamed to have caused the woman to sober up she looked at Coty very carefully then grinned.

"Do you remember my name"she asked

"Yes, ma'am you are Lady Tsunade the Fifth Hokage, one of the three legendary Sannin that go's by the names of Slug Princess, and the Legendary Sucker"said Coty.

"So, Coty what brings you back to Konoha" asked Tsunade

"I'm here to ask for a reinstatement into the ninja ranks, and to look for a few mystic items"said Coty.

"Mystic Items?" asked Tsunade

"Yes, turns out Estraw is still alive" said Coty

"What!, but how you obliterated him" said Tsunade.

"No, I obliterated his body his soul itself is still tethered to this world so he can return at anytime he wishes unless I can find and destroy his soul gems"said Coty.

"Soul Gems?" asked Tsunade

"Yes, when a demon is powerful enough he can create mystical gems that contain a piece of his very soul.
Then he scatters them across the earth to ensure that he will remain on the physical plane even if his body is destroyed"said Coty.

"How can you be sure he has created a Soul Gem?" asked Tsunade

"Because I fought one"said Coty.

"What do you mean fought one?" asked Tsunade again

"About a month ago I was living in a wizarding village called Mountain Town when I came across a small cave wile I was.
Looking for a group of demons I walked down to stone cavern then I came upon the strangest sight.
At the end of the cave was a small gem roughly the size of a chestnut it gave off an evil aura I knew I had felt it somewhere before, but I couldn't remember where.
Then it happened an group of demons rose from the earth each of them looked exactly like Estraw.
I immediately realized what it was I quickly destroyed the mini-Estraw's then I looked upon the gem.
It seemed to leap for joy as the demonic power within increased then I had an image of Estraw flash in my head.
It was fuzzy at first then it became crystal clear as if he were standing right in front of me then he spoke."

"Well done wizard you have proven yourself worthy to by my new vessel, and become my resurrection"said he said.

"Then I felt a searing pain threw out my body as the gem glowed brighter I could feel his evil energy begin to flood my body.
That is until he woke Draco I felt his power flood me pushing the demonic aura out of my body the gem in front of me stopped glowing.
As brightly as it was until it was just bright enough to see inside the cave I didn't waist anymore time I created a orb of the dragons energy.
Then I destroyed the gem oh the scream that came from it was enough to rattle the bones of a ghost"said Coty.

"So what makes you think that there is a Soul Gem here" asked Tsunade

"It was the last place that Estraw returned so therefore means that he must have created a Soul Gem nearby"said Coty.

"Then you will be reinstated at once"said Tsunade

"Thank you ma'am and would you mind keeping this just between us I don't want anyone helping me with this task"said Coty.

"Same as always Coty why don't you want help this time" asked Tsunade

"Because if I would have had any other creature except the Divine Dragon I would be Estraw's vessel, but as luck would have it I'm Draco's vessel"said Coty.

"You keep saying Draco who is Draco" asked Tsunade

"I thought it would have been obvious he's the Divine Dragon"said Coty.

"Very well I won't allow any of the other ninja's to know of your mission unless you yourself tell them" said Tsunade.

"Thank you ma'am"said Coty

"And stop calling me ma'am it makes me feel old"said Tsunade.

"Well you ain't exactly a spring chicken came a voice from behind Coty who turned to see Jiraiya the Toad Sage.

"Welcome back Coty I must say you almost resemble Naruto" he said

"Well thankfully I don't by the way if you tell him what I am doing I will curse you to live the rest of your life as a toad"said Coty.

"I get it I won't breath a word to anyone"said Jiraiya

Coty smiled then opened a portal to the Hokage's mountain then walked inside it.

"I've really got to ask him how he does that it would make it easy to escape"said Jiraiya

"Now what do you mean I'm no spring chicken?" asked Tsunade getting to her feet.

"Uh, sorry got to run"said Jiraiya there was a puff of smoke and he was gone

Tsunade rubbed her temples then sat back down.
*****************
Coty found himself on top of the head of the first Hokage with the best view of the village he then closed his eyes,
The village then became nothing, but darkness he then started to sense a demonic aura he opened his eyes.
They were no longer hazel, but golden with vertical slits for pupils what ever it was it was coming closer he could see a red aura just below him.
Then it leaped to the fourth's head the man looked straight at him his blue eyes into Coty's dragon one's.

© Copyright 2008 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/604303-The-Dragon-Lord-Returns