*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545442-The-Final-Round
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#545442 added October 30, 2007 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
The Final Round
Coty was walking to the arena the clouds threatened of rain Coty wasn't to worried about it though now that the Divine Dragon had returned.

He walked into the arena ready for his fight with Kakashi who just like Naruto and Sakura had told him before hand was late.

"Kakashi your match is about to begin hurry up and get in here"said Tsunade her temper getting high.

There was a puff of smoke and Kakashi appeared

"Sorry I'm late a rabbit with a pink heart on its head jumped in front of me and I had to follow it"said Kakashi.

"Enough Excuses"said Tsunade

"Oh alright then let get this over with"said Kakashi lifting his head band off his left eye to show his Sharingan eye.

"Begin"said Tsunade

Coty created a fireball and threw it at Kakashi who jumped away dodging it

"Come on I know you have better jutsu than that show me what you've got"said Kakashi doing hand signs and then he grabbed. His wrist then his hand started glowing blue as it started to generate electricity and the sound of birds could be heard.

"Lightning-Blade"said Kakashi

Coty made the four elements orb and smiled

"Looks like you're not playing around"he said as he threw the orb at Kakashi who dodged it. Only the orb stopped inches from hitting the arena wall then it flew back towards Kakashi. It hit him just as he started running with the Lightning-Blade to hit Coty there was an explosion and Kakashi. Flew forwards dropping the Lightning-Blade then There was a puff of smoke and Kakashi became a pile of splinters.

"Why don't you come out now Kakashi I would never use any of my high leveled magic like that on a comrade"said Coty.

Kakashi came out from behind one of the trees at the far end of the arena

"Nice how did you know that substitute wasn't me"said Kakashi.

"I don't know lucky guess really"said Coty rubbing the back of his head.

Kakashi had a stunned look on his face he looked from Coty to the pile of splinters then back at Coty.

"Y-you just had a lucky guess"said Kakashi

Coty smiled

"Got ya I can see magical aura I knew it wasn't you that one's aura was that of a trees"said Coty.

He then put his hand forwards just like Kakashi did and then he sent magical electricity threw his hand.

"My version of Lightning-Blade"said Coty

Kakashi did the same hand signs as the substitute and then created the Lightning-Blade both of them ran at each other and the two connected.

There was an explosion and both Kakashi and Coty where sent flying threw the air Coty used a spell and stopped and floated in mid-air.

Kakashi grabbed the ground and stopped

"Thats impossible how could you copy the Lightning-Blade after seeing it once"said Kakashi.

"I used magical energy not chakra I was second nature"said Coty shrugging his shoulder he then floated to the ground.

Coty then summoned a lighting storm made lighting strike the area where Kakashi was he dodged the lightning and headed for the trees.

Kakashi did some hand signs

"Wind style hurricane jutsu"said Kakashi.

The wind in the area started to pick up

"Trying to blow the storm away Kakashi"said Coty he was then sliced in the arm as though from an invisible blade.

"Nice pick the wind up and then make it whip at you until it slices you"said Coty.

He then sent lighting to strike Kakashi who sent wind to stop it only to see a bolt of lightning come at him he jumped into the air.

"What is this any lighting jutsu should have been stopped by that wind attack.

"Jutsu maybe but in magic wind feeds the lightning"said Coty

He then dispelled the lightning storm and walked over to where Kakashi was standing.

"Hey you wanna take the gloves off"said Coty.

"You mean go all out"said Kakashi

"Yeah why not it could be fun"said Coty.

"Sure let get to it"said Kakashi Coty walked ten paces backwards then turned and created a none-elemental orb.

He was about to throw it when the ground beneath him started to crack and shake

"Is this you"said Coty

"This is no jutsu of mine"said Kakashi. There was a roar that sounded like a shrieking lion and a growling grizzly bear.

"What is this"said Tsunade

"I don't know I've never seen anything like this"said Coty.

"DRAGON LORD!" came from the ground in the same roar

"Who are you"said Coty

"DIE DRAGON LORD!"said the roar.

Then Lava shot from the ground

"Coty what's going on"said Naruto jumping from the stands.

Coty's eyes started glowing red he then looked the crack over

"This things power is the strongest I've ever seen" he said.

The aura was as black as the inside of a hollow cement block

"It's demonic"he thought as the energy started to increase.

"DRAGON LORD I'M COMING FOR YOU"said the roar the lava was gushing from the earth like a running facet.

Then a Demon as high as the sky came out of the ground his eyes as black as the inside of a coffin.

"Estraw"said Coty

"Dragon Lord I have come for my revenge"said Estraw he then created a dark orb and threw it at Coty it was the size of a mountain.

Coty created the Time Shield and was blasted backwards as the orb hit him. He was knocked unconscious Kakashi ran in front of Coty and did his summoning jutsu several dogs appeared.

"Get Coty out of here"said Kakashi

The dogs grabbed Coty and dragged him to the outside of the arena.


"Coty what are you doing here I thought you weren't going to need my help"said the dragon

"I'm not here because of the contest I'm here because Estraws back"said Coty.

"Darn demons no matter how many times you try they never stay dead"said Draco

"Draco he's stronger than anything we've ever faced"said Coty

"Don't forget I'm also stronger now that the seal has loosened"said Draco.

"I'm not sure even your new power is going to be enough to defeat him"said Coty

"He's that powerful"said Draco.


"Yes,"said Coty

"What will we do"said Draco

"Do what we always do go and fight him"said Coty.

He then awoke to see he was outside of the arena and was being dragged by Kakashi's dogs.

He wrenched himself free and then started glowing red and became the Divine Dragon who flew into the air.

"Ah the Divine Dragon I see you've gotten stronger as have I stronger than you could ever be"said Estraw.

The Divine Dragon started glowing the colors of the rainbow he grew slightly and became the Universal Dragon.

"You where right dragon your new form was dead on to the Universals"said Coty.

The Universal Dragon flew at the demon and shot cosmic energy at the demon who then swatted him like a fly.

"Is this the best the Universal Dragon can produce"said Estraw.

The dragon stopped in midair he then opened a black-hole and was attempting to suck the demon inside.

Estraw threw a dark orb at the hole and it was destroyed

"You disappoint me"said Estraw.

There was a flash of light and the Universal Dragon changed back into the Divine Dragon.

"Darn it he's stronger than I thought"said Draco

"Ah all out of energy already"said Estraw.

He then threw a dark orb at the Divine Dragon and sent him plummeting to earth he then changed back into Coty who lay motionless.

"I'm sorry Coty I couldn't do it"said Draco

"There is nothing to forgive not even are combined powers could even scratch him"said Coty.

"What do we do"said Coty sitting on the ground hanging his head

"I don't know"said Draco
*********************

"I have done it I have defeated the Divine Dragon I am the greatest begin on earth"said Estraw.

"Coty is dead"said Naruto he then went four tails and attacked the giant demon only to get blown backwards by the demons enormous power. He was also knocked out

"No, Naruto"came Sakura's voice

"Ha!ha!ha!ha! there is nothing you can do your strongest allies are out now then I will squish the only threat to my being"said Estraw. He raised his foot over Naruto and Sakura and sent it down.

Before he could crush the helpless ninjas he was blasted back by a beam of white energy he got up and had a big hole ruffly the size of a football stadium threw his stomach.

"Who dares"said Estraw

"I do"came a deep voice in the area where Coty fell there was a flash of white light and a dragon as white as the snow flew threw the air.

Its golden horns glistened in the sun his golden eyes could have pierced stone he was as big as the demon.

"No impossible I killed you there is no way you could have survived that"said Estraw as the hole closed up.

"The seal finally broke I am at full power"said the Divine Dragon

His chest started glowing and a barrage of fireballs shot from his chest. Blasting the demon.

"No, I have worked to hard to be beaten now"said Estraw he then created a dark orb and threw it at the dragon the orb. Made contact and bounced back at the demon and sent him flying.

"Draco end this make him pay for harming all of those people"said Coty.

The tip of his tail started glowing then it increased threw his whole body until he was glowing golden. The Divine Dragon the opened his mouth and shot a beam of none-elemental energy at the demon blasting all but his head.

"You didn't kill me yet"said Estraw

The dragon then flew over to floating head and with his claw drew the same seal that was on Coty's right shoulder. He then put the symbol of the demon in the center circle the seal started glowing black. As if it where burned into the demons skin the Divine Dragon then opened portal to the plains. Of eternal fire and using his tail smacked the demons head into the awaiting flames. He then used his none-elemental energy and created another seal and placed in in the portal and sealed the demon there.

The Dragon then landed in front of Naruto and Sakura he then breathed a green beam of energy on Naruto and healed him. The Dragon then changed back into Coty

"It is done"he said then he passed out.

He awoke to find himself inside the hospital and to see the seal that had been on his right shoulder for many years was finally gone. He got up and got dressed he then walked around the hospital and saw a lot of occupied rooms dew to the resent battle. Then he came upon Naruto's room he was sound asleep.

With Hinata by his bed Coty thought it best not to disturb them he then walked to the check out counter and then left the hospital and headed to the Hokages office.

"Oh Coty how are you"said Tsunade

"I'm fine"said Coty

"What about your dragon"said Tsunade

"He's so happy to have his full power back that he can hardly contain it"said Coty.

"Do you think your up for a mission"said Tsunade

"Uh that's kind of why I'm here"said Coty

"What's up"said Tsunade

"I came to this village as a young Dragon Lord you accepted me just like one of the other ninjas in this village"said Coty.

"Yeah"said Tsunade

"Well I think it's time I gave up being a ninja and lead a quite life"said Coty.

"Are you sure about this"said Tsunade

"Yes, I've thought about it and discussed it with the dragon he is in agreement"said Coty.

"What about Naruto and Sakura"said Tsunade

"I think it best that they don't know about this until after I'm gone I'm not good with good bye's"said Coty.

Tsunade stood up

"Coty it has been an honor to have you sever as a ninja of this village"said Tsunade she extended her hand. Coty took it and they shook hands

"If you ever wish to return the village gates will always be open to you"said Tsunade. Coty opened a portal behind himself and then left go of Tsunade's hand and walked threw it.

He then found himself in front of his tent he then magically made it collapse and then it disappeared. He turned around and with one last wave of is hand the village was repaired he then opened a portal and walked threw it and left the village Hidden in the Leaves.

"He left!"said Naruto in the hospital bed as Tsunade had just told them what Coty said.

"He said his work here was done and he didn't want to endanger the village"said Tsunade

"Wow he said that"said Sakura

"Well maybe not in so many words but that's basically what he meant"said Tsunade.

"We've got to stop him"said Naruto about to get up

"It wont do any good Naruto he's long gone by now I dare say those portals of his are something else"said Tsunade.

"Things sure are going to be different with him gone"said Sakura.

"Yeah they will"said Tsunade.

********************************

Coty was walking threw an open street looking for a place to stay when it started to snow. He then came upon a small sign that said Town of Hinata straight ahead.

"That sound's like a nice place to stay" he thought and he walked on remembering how he had first arrived at the village Hidden in the Leaves so long ago.

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545442-The-Final-Round